notification

Finally, the teacher stopped talking and was giving out worksheets to do. The class erupted in chatter as the teacher sat down to work on her computer. The teacher never minded she wanted us to work together but the truth is nobody ever really did her work.

As she was talking to May about what they would do she received a notification on her phone, she chose to ignore it thinking it was from a game or something. Then as soon as she thought that another notification came in.

"Hmm you should probably check who that is," said May

"Yeah, you're right quick though." Anne was filled with anxiety hoping it wasn't Julie.

Hey, you okay?

I know I said I'd break up with him. I'm sorry I couldn't do it.

Anne immediately felt her heartbreak. She didn't want it to affect her as much as it did. She couldn't have Julie ever so why did it matter so much to her? Quickly Anne felt her eyes start to water.

'No no no don't cry. You weren't even together. Why are you sad? Don't make May worry.'

Anne quickly rubbed her face with her hand and looked toward May

"Haha, dumb game notification anyways where were we?"

"So the park seems like a pretty good idea I was thinking.... afterward we could go to your house..."

Anne tried her hardest to focus on what May was saying but it was so difficult to think straight. Her mind was going a billion miles per second. She felt her legs and hands start to get shaky. She took her water bottle out of her backpack and took a huge sip.
As soon as she did, the bell rang. She turned to look at May

"Text me the details after class bye May!" She walked out of class pretty fast and gave a quick wave to May.

As she was walking towards her next class she felt more and more nervous.