7: With You

Suyeon finishes her chicken while sharing everything to Younghoon who is busybody about their date. For her, it is not a good date for her with guilt feeling lingers all the time. But she knows that Juyeon tries to impress her. Younghoon suddenly takes Suyeon's phone from her hand. "Let's do again. Go for dinner."

"But he might be busy-"

"Ask him and that's the answer." The male smirks.

Suyeon sends Juyeon a simple message to ask for sudden dinner. She actually feels glad that Younghoon helped her but at the same time she feels not fine to keep on bothering him who might be busy teaching students.

"You don't want to call him?" He questions.

"What if he is busy at this moment..."

"Stop overthinking. This will ruin your relationship." The male advises.

Suyeon hesitates to press the call button few times. She bites her lips, feeling unsure of the decision. Putting down her phone, she gives up. "I can't do it.."

Younghoon can't pressure her much as he saw how her face changes. He lets her walks back to her room alone. He knows she might need time.

-

Juyeon finishes his work earlier than he thought. He decides to make a surprise for Suyeon as he expects her to be working around this time. He went to the nearest bouquet to get her some flowers, imagines she will love it. Looking forward for her reaction, he steps in the cafe with bouquet hidden behind him.

He eyes the workers who are working. No signs of Suyeon at all. He goes to the counter right away with manager is serving him. He asks right away, looking at the manager with full of hope. "Excuse me but is Suyeon working today?"

The manager hesitates to answer but she decides to spill the truth. "She has resigned.. so sorry."

"What??"

"Yes, yesterday.."

Juyeon freezes for a while but he quickly bows farewell to her before walks out from the cafe with mixed feelings. He takes out his phone, calling Suyeon right away. The calls are forwarded many times to the voicemails. The frustration lingers more.

He goes to Suyeon's address that she once gave before to him while trying to calm himself. He wants to know the reason why she hides most of the things about her from him. The flowers also start to lose its shape.

Arrived at the apartment, he nervously presses the doorbell. He has lots of imagination in his mind: what if she has another man? What if she is sick? What if she gave her fake address? He waits for a while before pressing the doorbell again but luckily the door unlocked with drowsy looking Suyeon in front of him.

"Lee Juyeon..." The girl seems shocked to see him as well, especially when she is in not her ready outfit.

"Sorry I come without calling you." He hugs her right away, kissing her head softly. "I brought you another you."

"What?"

He shows the flower bouquet with his bright smiles. Suyeon chuckles, kissing his cheek to thank him. She puts the flowers on the coffee table. "Sorry if the house is in a mess.. I just woke up from my nap so..." She quickly runs here and there to clean up everything that she just left.

Her eyes meet Younghoon's who are eyeing the whole situation from the sofa. She avoids looking at him as she feels guilty and wrong. Knowing she shouldn't feel that way but her heart cannot agree with her decision.

"I thought that you might want to have dinner with me but I guess since you came here, what if... we do a sleepover?" She suggests to create a mood that suits Juyeon.