5: Tense for You

Younghoon visits his body lying down unconsciously coma at the hospital alone. He tries to get in but there is a border that stops him. No matter how much her tried, he only hurts himself as his heartbeat rates rised. He reads the chart that the nurse key in everyday. There's not much update that gives him hope to become back as a human.

The sound of high heels clanking closer to his ward increases his curiosity. He anticipates the nurse to recheck his condition and updates any new report. He expects too much. The girl who comes actually the one he hated the most, Eunha. With her black bobbed hair, she brings along a bouquet of flowers and put it on the side table next to him.

"Why did you come here...? Early in the morning.. did you just finished sleeping at your boyfriend's house and then gift me back the bouquet that he gave you?" Younghoon said alone.

Eunha feels chilly as Younghoon's soul is staring right in front of her in anger. The girl suddenly holds the bedridden boy's hand, "Younghoon... Sorry I rarely come nowadays. I am busy working at the new hotel but I have fun a lot. Also, your hair has grown longer than the last time I saw you. I also never expect I will come back to you, being guilty about our past life. And it breaks my heart to know that you're suffering this because of me.."

"If you know then why you're still shamelessly come here, showing your face!" The boy rampages in his own dimension.

"Jerry hurts me too much when I was with him.. and suddenly I remembered you, who was my first love. I hope you wake up faster so we can restart over. I'm confident to say this because the doctor said the chance for you to forget some memories is high. Maybe we can forget our toxic relationship before and rebuild back in new way, not childishly.." Eunha spills more.

Younghoon doesn't agree at all with her selfish attitude who just wants to fulfill her own desire. He takes the bouquet and throws it angrily on the floor, all the petals scattered on the floor. Eunha shocked with the sudden incident and starts to look around. "Hello?? Anybody here?"

The whole wardroom is silence. The girl shrugs, going out as she looks at her watch like she is late for something. Younghoon tails her from behind although she knows the girl can't even see him. He notices she enters someone's car with a man inside. Getting at the passenger seat, he tries to bother what Eunha is planning.

"How's that boy?" The man asks while starts driving.

Eunha fastens her seatbelt and answers, "nothing much... But I hope he wakes up earlier than we expect, I'm ready to make him sign this fake agreement where he has to pay the 'debt' that he owes."

"What if he won't lose his memories? You know, sometimes miracles do happened."

"Jerry.. stop being so innocent. You also want his mansion right? You know how rich he is after he became the heir of his family. I once tried to talk to his mother but she also has the same intuition as us. She's lucky she got the portion already because she is a family member and already flew to UK." Eunha bites her lips in anger.

Younghoon can't listen to their conversation anymore, it hurts him so much. He left the car right away and knelt down on the sideway. Eunha you're still stingy and selfish like before. I should assign someone to take care of my assets and belongings. She has been eyeing me since high school just because I'm rich.

Suyeon wakes up, looking at her phone. A small message from Juyeon makes her smiling brightly. "Make sure you have your breakfast and enjoy your day. Can't wait to meet you."

Looking around, again the house is empty. She tries to be positive that Younghoon goes out for strolling or whatever. Gets herself ready to start her day, she takes a relaxing shower and changes to comfy clothes. She is unemployed, hunting jobs is what she needs to do.