Chapter 28

The days seemed to turned to weeks and before I even knew it I was 19 weeks pregnant and my wedding was in exactly a week. I'm showing a little more then I thought I would but that's alright.

I've been eating a lot more then I did a month ago. I've gained about 13 pounds so far. Carlisle's been helping me with my body issues since I keep gaining more and more weight. Me, Marla, Rose and Alice are dress shopping. Everyone loves Marla and I am so happy about that.

She gets along great with my kids and Carlisle. She doesn't care that they call me mom even though I am close to their age, that's what I love about her.

We were at a fancy dress shop in Seattle. We had just walked in when a woman came over. "We have an appointment for Belle Swan." "Okay. Which one is Belle?" I step forward, she shakes my hand, "I'm Kayla. So who are the bridesmaids and maid of honor. My bridesmaids are Alice, Rosalie and Layla, Mary and my maid of honor is Marla." I point everyone out. "Okay let's get the brides dress first. What kind of dress were you thinking?"

"Elegant, but it has to be good on my stomach. I'm 19 weeks." "Okay. So elegance, anything else?" "A dress that will compliment my belly and make me glow. I was it to be floor length with lace, maybe sleeves and a veil." "Okay follow me."

She leads us to an expensive looking couch that sat in front of a circular step, and a ramp, in front of a mirror. "Okay this is where you all will be seen, let's go find a dress. Your budget?"

I look at the girls, "We don't got one." I shrug, "Great!" Let's go find a dress." We all follow her, in the back of the huge dress store we pass many beautiful looking dresses. We all split up and look for dresses.

We looked until all of us had one, Alice, Rosalie, Marla, Layla, myself and Kayla. "Girls give me the dresses and take a seat, there is a refreshment table next to your seating place." They nod and leave.

This store was huge, it had many families looking at dresses, trying them on, people were walking around, it was amazing.

"Okay so this first dress is, I think Alice? The small black haired one?" "Yeah Alice." I was now in a robe with my undergarments. "Tell me about your soon-to-be husband." I smile at the thought of him, "He is 26 years old and is a doctor and Forks Hospital. His name is Carlisle Cullen, he has 5 kids, all teemagers, he adopted them with his ex-wife. We adopted a little girl, named Aria and she is 4 years old, she was my sisters child but she died from an overdose a while ago."

"Oh, I'm sorry about your sister." I nod, "She was my twin." "I have a twin, I'd be lost without her. How did you survive that?" "Carlisle and my kids." I give her a smile as I then close my eyes. She was adjusting the dress, then a veil. "Okay." I open my eyes and smiled, It was utterly beautiful. "I like it." "But it's not a love." I shake my head.

This dress was long sleeved with lace, designs were on the dress. It went to the floor, there was a small train in the back.

"Okay well lets show everyone." I nod, we walk out and she helps me up onto the ramp and in front of my family. "Here is Alice's dress." "Its beautiful but not you." Marla says, Mary nods in agreement I did too. "Okay next dress, this one is a no." Kayla says, "Sorry Alice." She shrugs with a smile. I give her a smile myself and we walk back to the dressing toom.

 I give her a smile myself and we walk back to the dressing toom