Chapter 19

The 3 days went by in a blur. I spent every waking moment with him he had called off for the 3 days. When Bella found out I was moving to London she wasn't happy. But she doesn't know about everyone moving. Right now I was getting dressed with Aria.

I dressed Aria in one of my designs once again. It was an odd the shoulder white shirt and a matching bow. Then I put her in black ripped skinny jeans and white sneakers.

I then dressed myself in a brown crop with with blue skinny jeans and brown heeled boots

I styled Aria's hair in a cute messy bun type thing, I then out my hair in a messy bun

I styled Aria's hair in a cute messy bun type thing, I then out my hair in a messy bun. I did some mascara and that was all my makeup.

Most of the things were empty in this huge house. Aria had her little book bag she would bring on the plane. It had folding things in it, her tablet and some headphones, some children books. I had my bag which held snacks and food for her.

We both walked down the stairs. Our cars were shipped to London so a taxi is coming to get us all. Well three taxies actually. Carlisle was making some food for Aria as we walked into the kitchen. The other kids in the dinning room. "Do you want apple juice or milk?" "Apple juice." I got out the small bottle of apple juice and poured it into a cup.

She goes into the dinning room. I bring the drink to her as Carlisle comes in and sets the plate of eggs in front of her. I sit down next to him. "Mom are you going to go to school in London?" Rose asks, "No, I have my driver's license that says I am 23. I'm going to be working on actually getting a company for my designs." "That seems good."

"Are you kids wanting to go to school?" "Can we go to college instead?" "Yeah of course." I smile at Alice. "Mommy?" I look down at Aria. "Can I go to school to?" "Of course. Your already set up and everything. You excited for Pre-K?" She nods with a smile.

When she was done eating Alice quickly washed the dishes, the taxies were going to be here in less then 5 minutes so we waited outside. Emmett chasing Aria around the yard. Finally when the taxies got here. Me, Carlisle and Aria are getting in the first one.

Emmett, Rose and Edward in one then Alice and Jasper in the last one. The ride to the airport was an hour, Aria was coloring the whole time. When we stopped Carlisle paid the taxi and we all climbed out, grabbing out suitcases.