Chapter 24

When I showed Aria the next morning she woke up she was so entranced by my ring. Lots of people congratulated us both.

I was so happy when I came back home. I had took a shower and laid with Aria until she woke. Now she was eating breakfast in the kitchen. "Momma, can I see the ring?" Jasper asked me as I was sitting in the living room chatting with Benjamin.

"Of course honey." I showed him my left ring. "It's beautiful momma." "Thank you Hun." He hugged me and then left as Alice skipped over. "Its prettier in person!" She squealed. I laughed as she was looking at it in wonder. The other kids all came and looked at it, even some of the other vampires. When Aria was done eating I cleaned her up and we went to the living room.

Vampires were sitting and standing all around the room and outside. Others were training. Yvette and Henri came just last night so later today Henri and Jasper were going to teach the other vampires, including myself, to fight better. Carlisle came and joined me as we played with Aria for a long while unitl she fell asleep.

Everyone gathered in the big backyard as Henri and Jasper would teach us how to fight better. They demonstrated good techniques to use. Alice told us that she couldn't see the half-breeds but they weren't invincible, they wouldn't be as strong as us or as hard to take down. They had numbers on us, but we had knowledge, and knowledge almost always wins, I was confidant we would win but I didn't know at what cost it would be.

I got brought out of my mind when I heard my name get called. I stepped forward, Jasper said I was a good fighter that's I'd be a good person to fight against. I dind't know I was good, I knew I was alright.

Jasper called on Emmett, said he'd be a good example of him relying on his powers and not moves. Henri and Jasper got out of our way as they told us to start. Emmett ran towards me, I easily dodged him, spinning around I kicked his back.

Within a second he spun back around and threw me against a tree. My hands gripped onto the tree as my nails scratched it as I spun around it, getting momentum I jump at him, knocking him to the ground, we roll around the yard getting dirt on ourselves until I finally pin him to the ground, on his stomach.

I was sitting on his lower back as my knees were on the back of his knees and I was putting a lot of my weight on my arms that were holding down his arms.

"Good job." Jasper says, I get off Emmett. "Wow mom." Emmett says with a chuckle. I smile at him. Jasper splits people up in pairs. I was with Kate, she was a good fighter, and her powers didn't effect me which was great.

"Okay, everyone go!" Henry yelled. Kate ran at me. I jumped up and behind her, she spins around as she comes and we stray hand to hand combat. She growled at me and I did it back as I threw her across the yard.

She got up and ran at me. We collided and fell to the ground. When I got on top of her she kicked my stomach. I flew up and into a tree. Falling to the ground, I do my nail into the tree to slow my fall and I landed back on my feet.

We fought for a while longer until I had her on her knees before me with my arm around her neck, and my left arm, gripping her opposite shoulder with my arm across her chest. "Good job mom." I gave my son a smile and let go of Kate. She turns around and smiles at me.

"No one has ever been able to pin me down. Your a great fighter." "Thanks hun." "Okay I want to see Dad and mom fight now." Jasper said with a smile. I rolled my eyes with a smile of my own. Carlisle came over and stood a few feet away from me. Everyone gathered to watch as me and Carlisle got in our stances, crouched down.

"Go!" Henri yelled. Carlisle ran at me. I stepped aside and spun behind me. I jumped into his back, knocking him to the ground. He pushed me off and I fell to the ground but I got back up as he did the same. We ran at each other, getting a few good punches in before I kicked him in the gut.