Chapter 18

A few weeks go by, Aria is well loved. She loves everyone in the house. Though Bella hasn't seen her yet which I am thankful for. I didn't know if I was ready for Bella to see Aria. I wouldn't know what to do is Bella does or says anything to hurt Aria.

Right now it was 2 in the morning, Aria was passed out in her room next to Mine and Carlisle's. "So Bella's birthday is in a week, what are we going to do?" I ask everyone. "Well we can throw a party." I give her a look, "Or she can come over and open a few presents." Carlisle says.

I turn around to look at him as I am on his lap. "We have to do something." He says with a shrug, "No we don't." Rose says with a sneer. "Rose is right." "Baby I know you don't love her or at all care about her but she is dating Edward." I groan.

"He isn't technically, cause he is in Aria's room watching her sleep." I say to him. Edward was down here in a minute. "She thinks I'm dating her so I have to do something technically for her birthday." He explains to me.

I groan. "I'm not throwing her a party and I am sure as hell ain't spending any money on her." "I will buy something for her." Carlisle says, "Ok." I say with a shrug. "Belle. You need to go to Aria's room now." Alice says, I hop up, running to her room as my family follows.

Then there was an ear splitting scream escaping her small mouth. I run over. "Aria, baby. It's mommy. Hun wake up, your safe." I shake her gently as Carlisle comes over. She opens her eyes, tears were falling down her face.

"Baby. What was your dream about?" I say as I pick her up, she wraps her tiny arms around my neck as I slowly walk out of the room and downstairs. Carlisle sits on the couch, I sit on his lap as Aria was curled up, facing his chest.

"Mommy why doesn't my really mommy love me?" She suddenly asks, I look at her wide eyed before looking at my kids who were stunned by her question. Edward was frowning deeply as he stared at her.

"Baby, I'll explain when you get older." "No!" She whines as tears fall down her face once again. "Well uhm. When Bella had you she wasn't ready to be a mother so she gave you up too your great grandma and grandpa."

She looks down as she plays with her hands. "Is that what your dream was about?" She shakes her head slowly. "What was it about Sweetie?" Carlisle says, "Uhm, well these people took you all and I had to go to another family who hurt me. They said you guys didn't want me anymore." Tears come to her eyes.

"Oh Babygirl me and Mommy will always want you. Along with your siblings. We love you so much." Carlisle says as he kissed Aria on her cheek and on her neck, her forehead and her nose. She giggles making me smile.

"Wanna watch cartoons until you fall back asleep?" I ask she nods her head as she turns around so she was facing the tv, Emmett switched the tv to some cartoons. "Am I going to see her?" She asks out of the blue. "Who?" I asked, looking down at Aria, blanket wrapped around her.

"My other mommy who didn't want me." "Oh, well do you want to see her?" I was kind of hurt if she did, Aria didn't deserve Bella. Bella certainly didn't deserve her. "I don't know." "Ok that's fine." Carlisle said. As Aria watched tv I looked at Carlisle hurt.

He kisses my cheek. Soon Aria went back to sleep so Edward took her to her room and stayed there. "I don't know what Bella will do if she sees Aria. What if Aria doesn't want me anymore but she wants Bella? What will Bella do when she sees her." I ask, "You don't have to worry about that." Carlisle says.

"But I do! Bella is going to see Aria sometime. Bella is her real mother, the one that birthed her. If Aria wants Bella then I don't know what I'll do!" Venom tears come to my eyes, Carlisle pulls me into his chest. I take deep breaths that I didn't need but they calmed me down. "When Bella comes over when it's her birthday she'll see Aria. I can't hide her much longer."