Chapter 27

2 months passed, me and Carlisle are going to my dads house for a surprise visit to tell him I am pregnant and to ask him to walk me down the isle in a month. I'm 16 weeks which is 4 months. I'm not showing much, since it's my first baby I won't get real big, it just looks like I've gained weright/ I am wearing one of Carlisle's shirts that were bigish on me.

When we get to dads house I see his car in the driveway. I started to get jitty, Carlisle smiles at me. "You did ask my father for his blessing right?" I ask, now really scared. "Of course, I did it over the phone since we were supposed to be in Europe." I nod, then we get out, I take Carlisle's hand as we walk up to the door.

With a deep breath I knock on the door loudly. I could hear the tv, he was watching sports. Then I heard the click of the door unlocking before Charlie opened the door. His face turned to surprise, "Wh-" "I daddy." I say, tears in my eyes. I let go of Carlisle's hand and wrap my father in my arms. We got the news they found Bella, her furneral was in 2 days.

He thought we wouldn't make it. Charlie wrapped his arms tightly around my waist and pulled me close. "You made it." "Of course I did. I am only here for you and mom though." He nods and pulls away. Charlie smiles at Carlisle and gives him a man hug thing. We then walk in the house. Carlisle shuts the door behind him.

Charlie goes to the fridge and comes out with 2 beers, handing us both one. "Uhm, actually I can't have this." I hand it to Charlie, he looks at me confused, "What do you mean? You love beer." I nod, "But we can't have this." I point at myself, and move my hand up and down my torso. Charlie looks confused before his eyes widen and he drops the beer can.

I pull up Carlisle's shirt a tad, he gasps as he sees the tiny bump. "I thought you were unable to..." "Miracles happen." I shrug, my father laughs and hugs me tightly. "How far?" "16 weeks." Carlisle smiles as he steps forward and picks up the beer can. "Does your mother know?" I nod, "Do you know the gender?" He asks me, "We have an appointment in 2 hours at the hospital but that isn't all the news." I look at Carlisle, "We are moving back here. Our child will go to Forks Elementary and High School."

"Wh-what about school?" "You and mom are more important, you both lost a child, I know what it's like to lose a child. I had a miscarraige before." He nods and hugs me, "Thank you Belle." "Of course dad." I pull back, "And I wanted to ask if you would walk me down the isle?" He gives me a huge smile, "I'd love to hunny."

I give him a smile and we sit down after he gets me a glass of cold water. "So what do you both want?" "I want a boy, he wants a girl." "Yeah, my daughters, Alice and Rose are pregnant. They both want girls." "So you'll all have your hands full then." Charlie laughs, Carlisle nods, "Yes." Carlisle chuckles. "We couldn't make it to our last doctors appointment for 14 weeks because Aria was really sick, the kids were busy so me adn Carlilse had to stay home."

"Okay. Well do you mind if I come?" I smile, "Of course!" "Have you talked to Marla lately?" I nod, "Yeah she is expecting too, around where me and Carlisle are." "Do they know the gender yet?" "No." I say with a smile. "Her and Markus will be at Bella's funeral." "That's great they are coming, especially since Marla hated Bella."

Everyone knew she hated Bella but they never knew why. It was because Marla actually knew what was going on with me andf Bella from the start. Ever since she saw Bella get me in big trouble with mom when we were 6 Marla has never forgotten. We talk for another hour before me and Carlisle head ot the hospital, Charlie right behind us.

We signed in and waited, "Have you came up with any baby names?" "Not until we know the gender no. But I've had a girls name in mind for a while. Melanie." Carlisle said to my father. "I like that name, what about boys names?" He asks, I smile, "I love Adrian." Charlie smiles, "I like that name too." I nod, "Belle Swan." Me and Carlisle get up, "We will have a nurse come get you so you can see the baby during the ultrasound.