Chapter 20

When we land we got off first and went to the bag claiming section. "We have taxies goin to take us to our house." Alice says, "House?" "Yeah we own a house near the woods. Just half an hour away from this city. I've had it for years and years." Carlisle says with a smile. I nod as we see the taxies with Cullen's on them. We walked over. "We are the Cullen's." Carlisle said.

The men nod as we all get in the 3 cars like we did when we left our home in Forks. Aria fell asleep in the half hour car ride. When we stopped I got out, picking Aria up and walking in the big house.

It was beautiful. Brown with a little bit of stone. It was a three story house, the top floor looked kind of small.

Inside was just beautiful

Inside was just beautiful. So spacious. It didn't look this spacious from outside. "Her room is on the second floor, all the way at the right side of the hall. Your and Dad's room is right across from it." Alice said I nod as I walk up the stairs.

Her bedroom was so adorable. It had a castle like bunk bed, with a slide that went into a ball put. Under her bed was a storage area for her toys. Then there was a small table with a tea set. Across the room was a little swing thing with a bookshelf next to it.

I laid her in her bed, putting the pink covers over her and kissing her forehead

I laid her in her bed, putting the pink covers over her and kissing her forehead. I walk out, leaving the door open just a crack. I walked to my room and was shocked at it. I immediately fell in love with it.

It was a huge room with a big bed, near the window was a couch in front of the window, overlooking the trees and mountains miles and miles away. Then on the other side of my bedroom was a small wall with a fire place and a few chairs and a love seat next to a huge bookshelf.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. "How do you like the room?"

 "How do you like the room?"