Chapter 7

When I woke up I was in Carlisle's room with him laying next to me reading a book. He looks at me then looks at his watch. "Baby it's 2:39 in the morning. Why are you up?" "I have to go to the bathroom and I had a nightmare." "Ok well go to the bathroom." I get up and slowly walk to the bathroom. I turn on the slight and close the door.

I went to the bathroom and washed my hands then I walked back out and laid next to Carlisle. He wrapped his arms around me as I paid my hand around his torso. "I can't go back to sleep." I looked up at him. He looked down at me. He laid all the way down. I sat my head on his chest. He rubbed my back up and down, then started humming.

It was just a slow tune, but I liked it. I smile as he keeps humming. I slowly close my eyes, in about 15 minutes I was back asleep.

When I woke up again it was around 9. Carlisle was still here holding me. "Bella comes today, I have to be home at 11 to meet Bella." I frown, "Don't worry." I huff. "I have work today. I will pick you up at 8 so we can go out. Sound good?" I nod with a smile. I get up and head to his bathroom. I took a shower using his things. I then turned of. The shower and stepped out. There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" "It's me mom." I go over to the door and open it seeing Alice. "Here are some clothes and shoes along with undergarments."

I smile thankfully at her. "Thank you Alice." She nods with a smile. I close the door and change into a black short sleeved shirt with some jeans. I put a flannel around my waist then I put on some heels.

When I got out I went to Rose and Emmett's room

When I got out I went to Rose and Emmett's room. I knock on the door, "Come in mom." I hear Emmet say. I walk in to see him on the bed reading. "Can I use some of Rose's makeup?" "Sure she won't care." "Thanks sweetie." He smiled, I head to her vanity and put on light mascara. Then I go to her bathroom and blow dry my hair then I straighten it. When I was done I head over to Emmett.

I kiss his forehead, "Bye hun." "Bye mom." He smiled, I walk out, shutting the door behind me. I head to the kitchen and make myself some food. While I was eating it the girls came over and sat down. I smiled at them as they started to talk about fashion. I laughed and finished my food. I washed the dishes then put them away. I kissed their cheeks and went to the living room. "Carlisle is waiting for you in his car." Edward said. I nod, kissing his forehead then Jasper's. "Bye momma." "Bye hunny."

I walk out to the garage and get in the passenger seat. I kiss him quickly after getting buckled up. He then drives to my house. "I really don't want to do this." I look at him with a frown. "I know." "Bella is going to come in a lot during the night while I am sleeping to go through my closet. Be aware." He nods. "I have good ears Belle. I know, I can hear her." I nod as he pulls into the parking lot. I see a big orange truck parked next to my car. "That is one ugly ass car." He chuckles.

"Dammit that means I have to hide my car keys along with put cameras it to make sure she doesn't try to steal it." I groan slipping down my seat. "It's ok Belle. Go kick her ass." I huff and kiss him then I walk out of the car and into the house. There I see Bella and Dad in the kitchen. "Hey dad." I say ignoring Bella. "Girls come on I don't want you both fighting here. I can't deal with that right now." Charlie said to us, "Sorry dad. Hello Isabella. I'm going to go do my homework now." I kiss my father's forehead and walk upstairs.