Chapter 23

My home was now filled to the brim with vampires, everyone came, Carlisle isn't back yet but he should be in a few hours. All the vampires know about Aria and they adore her, the closest they hunt humans is Seattle. More wolves are changing, younger now, because of all the vampires. The youngest Jake said they had was 14 which was sad.

We have 50 vampires here, only Mary-Edward's friend, my family and the Denali's drink animal blood but no ones has tried to hurt Aria which I am over excited for. I haven't copied everyones gifts here, only a select few. Right now I was talking to Mary, her power was amazingm she could heal anyone. She had long dark hair and golden eyes with a heart shaped face.

She was really funny and cool. "So how has he been all these years?" She asks me, "Good, he's been good, he just found his mate, Aria. She adores him." Mary smiles, "Who wouldn't. He can serenade anyone with thew piano." I laugh as I look at Edward who was to busy playing with Aria to pay attention to our conversation.

"Your power intruges me." She says finally, "Yeah I surprise a lot of people." I nod with a smile. "Here." She touches my shoulder, I smile as I feel her powers seep into me. "Thank you." I say with a smile. "So the battle is in a week and a half, I don't think I am ready to fight." I shake my head. "No one is every ready for war." Mary says to me, my smile reappears on my face.

"So what do you do?" I ask her, "I am a doctor." She says with a smile. I laugh, "Makes sense." Mary nods, "I love helping people." "Just like Carlisle." I say sadly as he wasn't here. Mary smiles as she looks past me for a second. "Well if I am here for the rest of eternity then why not help people?" She asks, I nod, "Very true."

She nods with a smile. "Hey love I'm back." I hear behind me. I spin around within half a second and see Carlisle wearing black jeans and a red shirt with black shoes. "Carlisle." I breathed out as I ran to him quickly and hugged him. He stuffs his face into my shoulder, tightening his arms around my waist. "I'm so glad your back Carlisle." "Me too." He says.

"Daddy!" I heard Aria yell, I laugh as I pull away, Carlisle crouches down and picks her up, "Hey pumpkin." He says with a laugh. She pulls abck from him, "What took you so long?" "I had some things to do, people to see. Why are you still up at 11 at night?" "Momma said I can stay up until you got home." Carlisle chuckled as he glances at me, I smile widely at him.

"Ok let's go get you ready fro bed then." Me, Carlisle and Aria headed up the stairs and to her room, giving her a bath then laying her down, her in the middle of us. "Where did you go?" She asked him, "I went to Paris, Rome, and Italy. I brought you some things too." He gets up and runs out, in a second he comes back.

"These are snowglobes, I know you loved them, you can add these to your collection." The one from Paris and the Effel Tower, the one from Italy had a pizza on it and the one from Rome had Romanian looking buildings and everything. Aria gasps as she takes them, "Thank you dad." She says, as she got up and sat them on her shelf reserved for snowglobes.

When she came back to the bed she got under the covers, hummed to her as she slowly fell asleep. When I knew she was fully asleep I cuddles closer to her, I loved my daughter more than anything in thw world and I know that even if I don't make it out of this fight myself then that wouldn't matter, as long as she was safe, that's all I cared about.

"Hey, let's go hunt. I have a surprise for you." Carlisle whispered, I nod, getting out of the bed and grabbing his hand as we ran down the stairs and out in the woods, we ran for a long while until we stopped. He covered my eyes which made me laugh. He then guided me to some place until he uncovered my eyes. I gasp at the sight before me.

"Carlisle it is beautiful." I say with a smile, looking around, lights were wrapped around trees, the snow was starting to stick to the ground, there was rose pedals, and a basket in the middle with a heavy blanket. "It's beautiful Carlisle." "Thank you, I did this before I came home."