𝚃 𝚠 𝚘

»»----> You finally found a nice hotel. You quickly checked into a room. It was a long walk to get there, and so you were relieved when you plopped onto the soft hotel bed. Letting out a deep sigh, you spent about an hour or two under the covers.

When you woke up from your very much needed nap, the sun was already beginning to set. You went to the hotel's dining area, where you ordered food for dinner.

There wasn't anything particularly interesting about this hotel, but it was still nice. It had a clean pool and hot tub, a large dining hall, nice well-kept rooms, and a bar- which you reminded yourself to go to later on in your visit.

After you ate, you decided to pay a visit to the Union, as you were close to their building.

You knew Seongha Park from your time in school. You recalled him telling you he had a crush on you, back when you were about fifteen. You didn't want to hurt his feelings, but you rejected him anyway, because you didn't like him in that way.

You prayed he didn't remember, or if he did, that he forgave you. You waited outside the Union, realizing you didn't know how to get in without either being stopped because you aren't a member, or just getting plain lost.

A teenage girl with lots of piercings, dressed in black and with short brown hair came out coincidentally.

"Oh, Hello there! I'm here to visit Seongha Park, but I wasn't sure if I just went in would it be considered a bad thing to do." You explained. The girl blinked.

"Um, go ahead. We aren't going to arrest you or something." She told you, and then added to her statement. "Oh, by the way, my name is Subin Lee."

You perked up. "I remember you when you were really young! I'm not sure if you remember me, though. My name is Y/N L/N."

Subin also perked up, although she looked less excited than you. "I kind of remember you from when I was young. You were weird back then, so I didn't like you much."

"Oh, uh, thanks? Well I guess I'll get going." You shot her a quick grin before entering the building. You laughed a bit at the young girl's comment.

You walked around the building, only seeing other Union members. You walked up to a man with brown hair, and slight scarring on his face.

"Excuse me, Sir." You called out. He stopped walking, and headed over to your direction.

"Hey, what do you need?" He asked. The man had a surprising soft voice for his rough appearance.

"I was wondering if you happen to know where I could find Seongha Park." You questioned, patiently waiting for a reply.

"Hm, probably on floor 3. If not, then definitely floor 7." He informed you, giving you a warm smile.

"Okay! Thank you so much! I appreciate the help. " You grinned. You were glad that things were made a bit easier for you.

"Of course, anytime!" He replied, walking off yet again to attend to his business.

You entered the elevator, pressing the button for the 3rd floor. You noted how both the Union's and Shinhwa's elevators made an annoying dinging noise.

You looked around, and still no sign of Seongha. You checked all over the 3rd floor, even checking into open rooms, but still no sign of the man.

You went back into the elevator to go to a different floot, and as you were about to press the number 7, a hand grabbed your own.

You looked up to see who it was. It was Seongha Park. He let go of your hand. The two of you then walked out of the elevator.