spider-boo

a/n

woahh hey besties! i'm very sorry about the lack of updates, things have been pretty crazy lol

this is a collaboration with my very good friend pancakes! ( @FryingPan1234567 ) you may remember them from the gender roles chapter, so say hello!

im trusting all of you have seen "no way home" (the spiderman movie,) this is basically that but inserting more spideys

we have:

ranboo!spidey

tubbo!spidey

andrew!spidey (Peter 1)

tobey!spidey (Peter 2)

tom!spidey (Peter 3)

miles!spidey

(btw, so yall arent so surprised, ranboo has talked about andrew garfield being hot before. this was not just our creation)

this is a part one, there may be a part two if we get the motivation lol

Another collab??? Hello??? What's up y'all, I'm Pancakes, she/they. I'm excited for this one!! Have a good day/night/4am and happy reading!

TWS: grief, some gore, past death, brief mentions of bombs

a/n over

Can a guy not enjoy his grilled cheese in peace? It's not that much to ask!

Well, it is if you're Spider-Man. Or Spider-Boo; media's referred to him as both. Getting a break is more difficult than crafting the masterful cheesy golden goodness of a perfect grilled cheese. Naturally, as soon as that's achieved, a magic portal or some garbage appears in his living room.

Ranboo was still in his suit. It was four in the morning, he'd just gotten home, and the first thing he'd done was sit down to eat his grilled cheese. He was exhausted- swinging around all day and saving a bunch of people was a tiring activity for sure. Especially when you were still beating yourself up about- never mind. It doesn't matter. What does matter, however, is that Ranboo was tired and he was going to eat grilled cheese and then sleep.

Surprise, surprise, that didn't happen. He was sitting down at his table when a glowing orange vortex opened up before him.

He froze, sandwich halfway to his mouth.

What was that?

The portal didn't have its own gravity. It didn't try to pull him in, and nothing came out of it. It was almost... an invitation.

Ranboo debated his options for a moment. He needed sleep and food, not some portal that probably led to a trap. His Spidey Sense said that it would go away in a moment and wouldn't appear ever again. He could finish his glorious sandwich and go to bed, then wake up like normal for school and patrol the next day.

But, well, deliriously tired brain says no. Portals are more interesting than sleep.

Ranboo put half of his sandwich between his teeth, pirate-style, grabbed his tote bag he had resting on the chair next to him, made sure his mask was on his head, and stepped into the light.

The portal closed behind him, and the apartment was silent.

~~~~~~

Definitely a trap. Definitely, definitely a trap.

"CRAP!" Ranboo barely managed to dodge the semi truck barreling towards him and roll onto the sidewalk, tragically leaving his sandwich in the road where he'd been standing seconds before.