fluff pspspspps

a/n

mmmm cc!beeduo fluff pspspspsps how rare

im playing jo in a production of little women and it's my first lead and im in 40 scenes so updates might keep being inconsistent sorry

song: honeybee by the head and the heart

enjoy bitches

a/n over

"Are you done with your stream yet?" Tubbo asked, walking over to the streaming setup and resting his head on Ranboo's chair. Ranboo looked up at him, deadpan.

"Tubbo, it's a subathon. For the millionth time, no, I'm not done."

Tubbo groaned. Ranboo had been streaming all day; (Well, Tubbo's version of all day. It was two when he woke up, so there wasn't much day to speak about considering it was now six,) and Tubbo was bored as fuck.

"You're welcome to join in," Ranboo suggested. "I'll turn on the facecam and y'all can get bee-duo content!" Ranboo suggested, prompting chat to spam in agreement. "Alright, let me just find my mask and stuff. After a quick scan of the room and not seeing where they were, Ranboo turned to Tubbo. "Tubs, do you know where they are?"

"Maybe the kitchen? We took Instagram pictures, remember?"

"Oh yeah, I'll go check there. Thanks."

As Ranboo jogged to the kitchen, Tubbo took over talking to chat.

"Hey boys! What's up?"

Tubbo watched as the chat rushed with pretty much just random things, though some said they'd just been doing Q&A things while looking through fanart on Twitter.

"Alright! I guess we'll just keep looking at fanart while Ranboo's gone." Tubbo turned the facecam on, then continued scrolling through Twitter on the monitor. He occasionally came across a few pieces of fanart with their online personas, Ranboo with his mask and glasses and Tubbo- just as himself- some with Ranboo giving him a piggyback ride or carrying him, and they were adorable. People were so fucking good at art, like- it was crazy.

"These are so cool," Tubbo gushed to chat. "Boys, you're good at what you do!"

The chat was then filled with "awws" and "thanks tubbooo :))"s.

"They're being sweet to you?!" A now masked Ranboo asked sarcastically, coming up behind the chair. "Not fair. They were making fun of me because I said some fanart was cute. Now you've said the same thing and they're being nice!"

Tubbo mocked hurt. "It's just because I'm so much better than you. I deserve it." Tubbo joked, flipping Ranboo off.

Which the taller did back, giggling a bit.

"I fucking hate you." Tubbo grumbled.

"Aww, right back at you." Ranboo blew a kiss at Tubbo sarcastically.

"FUCKING-"

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!?" Ranboo laughed, grabbing the orange nerf gun, which was sitting on the desk near the monitor.

"I'LL LEAVE YOUR STREAM! GOOD LUCK GETTING CLOUT THEN."

"Fine." Ranboo grumbled jokingly, grabbing the other chair and pulling it up next to Tubbo. "Hello again, chat!" Ranboo greeted the chat, which was moving at hyperspeed with a nice mix of "Awww"s and keyboard smashes.

"Let's listen to music." Tubbo said, opening Spotify.

"I have music on-" Ranboo siad confusedly.