im so fucking tired

a/n

hello chickens

wassup

how are you? truthfully >:(

i was gonna write a part three to le divorce arc but it wasnt really clicking, so this is angst with cc beeduo

I just want to say that i dont have facial dysmorphia so i might get it wrong, and i dont want to romanticize that fact that ranboo actually has it

If i get facial dysmorphia wrong and you know how it feels help me out here pls

TWS: derealization, depression, facial dysmorphia

enjoy ig

a/n over

"Boo, get up!" Tubbo yelled. "We've got to go meet Tommy at the beach!"

"Nooooo," A groggy sounding Ranboo groaned back. "I'm tired."

"Yeah, well, it's noon and Tommy's been messaging me non-stop. We have to go." Tubbo replied, staring at the taller boy from the doorway, holding his toothbrush and Ranboo's merch shirt and black jeans. "Come on." He threw the clothes at Ranboo, somehow hitting him square in the face.

As Tubbo turned around and continued brushing his teeth, Ranboo sat for another few seconds, accepting the fact that today would be especially bad mentally, he could tell already.

God damn it.

~~~~~~

Hours later, the trio was walking down the streets of town, Tubbo and Tommy chatting and laughing, Ranboo behind them a few feet, hands in his pockets and head down.

Today really had been awful. He was so drained, mentally and physically, and just wanted to go home and sleep. Or try to sleep. But at least do something that didn't involve his face, mind, or body. His face was, to be frank, too ugly, and he felt as though his life wasn't real, and any loud noises felt like a knife to the brain. Which was really convenient when you were around Tommyinnit.

He definitely was less loud in real life than on stream, but he was still chaotic at times. One of those times was today.

In front of him, Tubbo and Tommy were joking like always, but Tubbo still found worry for Ranboo in the back of his mind. He looked on the verge of tears and had barely talked the whole time they were out. Though he was quieter than Tubbo and Tommy in general, it wasn't normal for him to be like this.

"Tommy, I think Ranboo and I are gonna head back soon." Tubbo said. "Ranboo seems a bit off, I don't want to keep him here."

"Oh alright! That's fine!" Tommy said, looking back at Ranboo. "Now that you say that, he has been kind of weird. Just make sure he's doing okay."

"Thanks, Toms." Tubbo ruffled the taller's hair and ran back to Ranboo. "Bye!"

"I'll see you later!"

"Hey, what's going on?" Ranboo asked, looking up from his phone with a concerned face.

"We're going home. Are you doing okay?"

Ranboo's back straightened up a bit. "Yeah, yeah, I'm alright."

"You sure?" Tubbo asked, but he knew it was a lie. He'd been living with Ranboo long enough to tell when he wasn't okay or he was lying.

"Yep. And we don't have to go, if you're worried about me, i'm fine-"

"Boo, we're just going home. No strings attached."

Ranboo's face flushed at the nickname. "Okay."

~~~~~~

"So." Tubbo plopped down on the couch next to Ranboo, who'd been watching fucking Riverdale on the TV for hours since they'd come home. "What's goin on?"

"I told you already, nothing." Ranboo said with an edge to his voice that usually wasn't there. Tubbo chose to ignore it, though it slightly stung.

"Are you sure? Because the hours of Riverdale you've watched say otherwise." Tubbo retorted, looking Ranboo in the eye. "I mean, maybe you're just weird, but all day you've seemed really sad and really freaked out. Like- seriously. Did something happen? You can tell me."

"Nothing happened, it's just-" Ranboo put his head back. "Im so fucking tired. Not physically. Just mentally. Like- I'm tired of being ugly." Tubbo grunted at that. "Maybe I'm not. But all I see is imperfections. And even though I feel so much- I just can't feel it. And I want it to be over. But it's not. And I'm depressed and it's selfish because I have so many things to be happy about. And im so, so, so fucking tired." Ranboo closed his eyes, blocking tears from falling.

Tubbo simply pulled him into a hug, and Ranboo's tears finally fell.

"Ranboo, you'll be okay." Tubbo pulled back, his hand still resting on Ranboo's stubble covered jaw. "I know you aren't okay right now, but you will be. I'll make sure." He smiled kindly, pulling Ranboo back into a hug, speaking about a million words with one touch.

a/n

That wasnt very good im sorry

What boob boy said was really just a self instert but its fine :'D

Im working on somethin else (its a surprise that you may never get)

So thats why thi is rushed

Also. join @FryingPan1234567 's and my book club! @TheBookClubbbb

Check the description for info!

Have a great day/night/4am, i love yall!💚