Chapter 11 promise to keep

.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Five was walking out of the store dropping off Delores then he thought about what everyone told him, about the apocalypse, his life and his next decision on what to do next.

' I got to talk to her about everything...'

He thought about it, thinking about eight. Telling her about what he saw at the commission and what pogo said to him.

he pulled out a old newspaper he had during the day he went to the future and saw it. Nothing's changed. His eyes widened, for what he's seeing in hand.

" no, no, no why?" Said in frustration, suddenly he felt a painful pain in his stomach.

Then he remembers that they still got to find Vanya and he immediately thought about the academy his family and eight.

" shit. " he said to himself, ' Valentina!!..'

Then he used his power to teleport to the house hoping he was not to late.

--------
The academy

The house was shaking too much, got out of her bed starting walking out of her room looking for five and everyone else.

" I need to get everyone. "

She ran out of her room, seeing the ceilings coming down. Heard the whole house shake, her furniture in her is shaking, her pictures even the photo of her and five was about to go down, every items in her room was going down, she thought it was her third power but it was Vanyas. Moments later she saw her siblings and everyone out of their rooms confused and panicking.

" what the hell is going on!" Valentina

" yo, what the hell is going on?" Deigo

" are those explosion coming f--" klaus

" Vanya. " Luther said to them. Seeing that vanya probably escaped. Then they look towards pogo.

" we need to get to safety outside the academy. " pogo ordered them, telling the siblings the safety.

" go! Don't forget mom!"  Luther told them.

Klaus and deigo got ahold of Valentina's hand taking her with them carefully escaping the house considering her condition. The three went up stairs of the house to the main floor where they are trying to find their mom. But Valentina got worried decided to go confronted Vanya. But the boys won't let her.

" I got to find Vanya!"

" no it's too dangerous! We got to get out of here!" Deigo told her.

But she forcibly out of their grasped. Klaus looked at her confused and worried.