Chapter 9 not again

TRIGER WARNING: BLOOD , STABBING

.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Flashback
Memory 13 years earlier
It was training day at the umbrella academy, the siblings got to practice their powers and combat skills. Their father Reginald has them in pairs, it was usually Valentina and deigo but this time it was Valentina and five which their father paired them up.

" ready whenever you are."

Five told her as they were in the training room, on the mat. Five and Valentina walked in circles trying to see who will attacked first. Five watched her very closely as he use his spatial jump to travel a certain distance.

She looked around keeping her guard up then she suddenly felt a presence behind using her sharp elbows to attack him. But he got a hold of her, in a matter of seconds she use her beam blast bolts of her powers.

Five jumped back as he knows that Valentina has two powers, he was shocked that she use it on him.

" what?~ surprise. " she told him.

He let out a light chuckle, " no I thought you weren't gonna use it?"

She shrugged, " dad told me to use it during practice and to get use to it. "

He nods didn't notice that she was running towards him but he use his ability to escaped. Valentina was about to attack but looked around calling out to him.

" you know you can't keep doin that!" She yelled.

She looked around, closing her eyes and focused. Suddenly, she felt a vibration on the ground.

' what was that??' She thought then she felt his presence again.

" well I can use it anytime—" five was cut off during his sentence till he was pinned down shocked that could feel his presence. ' how did she?'

She smirked, " gotcha.~"

But then it was his turned to smirked, " no~..."

He use his arm to turn her over as he was hovering over her now. Valentina was surprised that she didn't notice he use his arms to turn her over.

Tryin to escape but no use as he was too strong for her. He looked at her features closely trying not to make notice that he was looking at her. He got off of her, and fixed his uniform. Looking at her fixing her shirt and skirt.

He was about to mention how she knew he was behind her, without knowing or presence. He thought it was one of her powers but shook his head, knowing that's not possible with her shield and advanced electricity abilities.