Chapter 3 run boy run

.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Flashback
17 years ago.
It was in the afternoon when it's time for dinner. Five and Valentina were hanging out in her room, till the topic comes out of fives mouth.

" Val, I want to do another big training with my powers. " five pointed it out, catching her attention.

" what is it?"

" I want to time travel. " she listen and already had a bad feeling about it. She shook her head. " I don't know five. "

" come on! Do you want to know what's going to happen in the future?"

She made a face and feel uneasy, " yes I do but you know dad won't let that happen and to be honest..."

Five feels betrayed, that his best friend don't trust him. His expression says it all . " you're agreeing with him. Like always. "

" I don't five! It's just I have a bad feeling that what if you do without practice something went wrong." She said to him, he always go to her for advice and wisdom but this is different. " and have you've done the equations to it?"

He scoff by her comment, " please I've been calculating the whole thing. With time along with my spacial jump. " he did his spacial jump to middle of the room to next to Valentina. " see?.. So it shouldn't be hard. Who knows you should practice to, with yours two powers who knows you might have another one. "

She clicked her tongue, the thought of having two powers is one thing but three is impossible, " well I doubt and I've... I've been practicing. Just not my..."

" your shield. " he look at her with an awed look. Knowing it was stressful for her to fully come with it.

" look if you want to time travel go ahead, but be careful and please practice first before doing anything stupid. " she warned him.

" don't worry, lil flower. gonna tell dad about it. " after he called her that, her face formed a lil blush. Then both heard a bell from their mom singling that it's time to eat. " it's time. Shall we?"

Five held his hand out to her. Then she took it.

Time skip

Once everyone was at the table, at the assigned seats Valentina at the front and five at the back with Vanya, next to Diego and Ben. Even though Valentina is numbers eight their dad wants her at the front next to Luther and Allison. They waited till their father came told them to sit and started eating.