Chapter 8 the day that was

.
.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Five was just finished the coffee throwing it out to the living room.

" I don't know... Yet. But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now. " five stated.

" how is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther ask him a question.

" I don't know. " five shrugged. But deigo chimed in. " wait, so you just know his name? That's it."

" that's enough. " five

" there's probably dozens of Harold Jenkinses in the city. " deigo reply to five.

" well, we just better start looking, then. " five said to him, being irritated with loads of questions.

Valentina was still silent by all of this, even had questions about five. Where has he been the whole time? What happened? Then she notice sounds from five, grunts. He glance down seeing his stomach area. Trying to hide it so it won't be noticeable.

' is he... Did he got shot??..' She thought.

" I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison asking questions.

" Harold Jenkins. You know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" Five said to them remembering that night.

" oh, yeah, I think I remember those guys." Klaus spoke as he scratched the back of his head.

" yeah, the ones that attacks us, you were getting drunk. " deigo said to him, throwing it to his face.

" yea. Them. They were sent by the temps commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on earth. " five.

" the temps what?" Allison ask him, questioning him.

Valentina stayed silent, while listening to her siblings rolling her eyes.

"My former employer. They monitor all time and space to make sure that whenever is supposed to happen... Happens. " he paused, " they believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. So I went to commission headquarters and interception a message that was meant for those said lunatics. " protect Harold Jenkins " so he must be responsible for the apocalypse. "

Five finished his reasons, everything that has happened back at commission and what they do. Waiting for his siblings reaction, there was a moment of silence till every single siblings spoke except for Valentina. Who semi agree with five about the whole apocalypse.