Chapter 2 decent coffee

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

Flashback
17 years ago.
It was in the evening where robbers hit the bank there were a couple of men trying to figure out an plan to get the money and go but had the other people in groups. Till Allison walks casually towards one of the robbers with gun yelling at his men. He notice Allison and starts telling to get back with group.

" I heard a rumor...."

" what?" The man said curious.

" I heard a rumor,... You shot your friend. " she said close to him, as his eyes went white and right away shot his friend on the leg.

Everyone was panicking and both the man and Allison look towards the group of people gathered with the man guarding them and the valet. Heard glass shattered up at the celling, it was Luther coming down. As he landed on the man he punched him, throwing him across the room.

While he did that knocking him out the man was besides Allison and luther entering Diego from across the room.

" guns are sissy's, real man throw knives!" He yelled as he throw his knives at the man in front of Allison but went to a different direction towards the man besides him.

After that the man got onto the counter being scared by the impact on the kids, pointing his gun at them.

" g-get away! Y-you freaks! "

" com'n man get down." Diego said calmly.

" yea, we won't bite." Allison said also.

Then moments later another boy appeared which was five. " or what?~" the robber got scared started to shoot fives direction multiple times. But five special jumped behind him.

Looking at his direction again he point his fist at him but not his gun but a stapler.

Five grinned, arms crossed. " that's one badass stapler." His voice cracked as he punched the guy in the face with it.

" really five?" Allison said.

" hey I didn't kill him with the stapler just knocked him out.-..." five stated.

Diego notice as another man came out of the room with guns with both hands aiming at five.

" look out!"