Chapter 5 close call pt2

.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

' time start looking... '

She thought to herself as she starts to go through everything on finding out what wrong with her? What secrets has her father been hiding from her. Her coma what went wrong during her coma, why he kept calling her by her regular name, and did he even try to help her out.

She had so many questions to figure out how and why not just her father, but five as well as he kept dodging her questions about the " commission" she kept hearing about and who as to why they kept looking for her.

' no, not their. '

Valentina look through her fathers drawers but nothing.

" ugh! Where the hell is it!"

As went through the last drawer, then she thought about the safe that Reginald had where he puts all important stuff in there. Looking around she saw a lil cracked on the wall, thought it was there before but was hidden with all boxes. She tilt her head and went towards the small safe that is hidden. Push open the wall door and saw a small safe, where it has a code.

" mhm, it has to be the official umbrella academy. " she did the code for it but, not opening.

Thought again hard, nothing after about four tries nothing.

' fucking hell dad you really know a tough code... Could of thought of us or a day of our birthday--...' She paused as though of it. ' birth... Birthday. '

She went towards the safe again, one more time. Typed the code, ' 10189.. '

Crossed her fingers praying it will work then it did. A smile formed as she opened it and saw bunched of papers. Looking through the papers, not interesting. She sat on his chair and start looking through the papers one by one.

" number 1... 2....3....4...5....6....7....& 8" she saw a folder with their names on their.

Saw her actual name and her number. Looking through saw bunched of papers of her. " what the hell..."

There were papers about her information, her powers that she had not most of it, her past. But what really stand out was a envelope, that has a different handwriting compare to her fathers.

She opened it saw a different name on it, a woman's name, at the bottom.

' dear sir Reginald Hargreaves,