Chapter 4 great just great

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD

.
.
.
.
.

~☂️~

The next morning Valentina went towards the mansion wanting to talk to pogo about the situation of her and trying to look for five. Plus getting new clothes for herself, she hate wearing the same uniform and wanting to return Allison's outfit that she let her borrow.

' I hope pogo can help me with my situation. I really need to know why father didn't help more before he died.' She thought about it as she made it inside the house.

As she went inside the hall immediately heard pogo talking to Klaus. Went towards the living room saw both pogo talking to him while he was in his underwear smoking.

" the contents of that box are... very priceless. Were they to find their way back to the office, whoever took it would be absolved of any blame or consequences. " pogo exclaimed to him.

Klaus rolled his eyes, to pogos statement. " oh well, lucky bastard. "

Pogo clicks tongue, " indeed. " he Stare at Klaus with unamused, but heard Valentina clear her throat.

" Um... hey pogo is this a bad time?" Valentina question, placing her hands behind her back.

" miss Valentina, no it's not but is there something you need?" He turns to face her as he has his hand on his other.

Valentina notice Klaus waiting but Ben who is seating on the chair reading a book watching the scene in front of him. Both boys who is waiting for her response.

" yes it's about what we talk about yesterday. When I woke up in my coma." She paused, " I want to know more what happened and about dad."

The room was silent even Klaus sat down on the couch listening and watching as he blow out a smoke. Ben curious about her and the situation, meanwhile pogo hummed.

" oh yes we did if you want meet me at the kitchen in a few minutes." Pogo suggested, as she nod with a response. Soon pogo left he spoke again.

" and master Klaus, I will be waiting for your fathers chest. Remember what we talked about it." He eyed Klaus as he nods while blow out another smoke.

" yes pogo..."

Pogo hummed as soon he left the room Valentina confronted him.

" what was that about?"

" nothing much. Just pogo being pogo, you know how he is." Klaus said as he stretched his back. " still in the funeral dress huh."