Prologue & IMPORTANT A/N

We all know about the Hunters of Artemis. Maidens, followers of Artemis, usually hate men........
Well, Apollo decided it was unfair that his sister had followers but he didn't. Thus, Freds' Followers were born.

"I swear myself to Fred, the almighty God. The best and most attractive God there is.
I swear to have fun and be free while a follower. I will crash parties, be wild, and do many more crazy things, all in the name of Fred."

"You are now an official member of the Fred Followers."

"NOW LET US CELEBRATE!"

And a loud cheer runs through the palace of Apollo.
------------------------------------

Alright so I'm actually quite excited about this book, but! It will be starting in June. Which is quite a while away, but I have to focus on some other stories. I promise it will start in June though! Thank you for understanding, and I hope you're all excited for this story.
Also, I'm thinking of having some readers in this book so if your interested in being in the book message me these things or just comment them.

CLOSED! NO MORE OC's ARE BEING ACCEPTED.
Name:

Age:

Who your godly parent is:

Personality:

Looks:

Backstory:
(This one is optional but it would help decide how you joined the followers.)

Cheers and see you all in June!