Rivalry

Nya lighly tapped Cole's shoulder. Pulling him aside from the group, "Hey Cole? May I talk to you please?" Nya whispered to Cole softly, with a bit of worry in her voice. "Of course Nya, what's Up?" Cole smiled walking into a different room with Nya, "so skylor told me that she's planning to ask Kai out today.... And I just wanted to give you a heads up,"  Cole stood there in pure shock, he knew that he would have to step up his game and confess to Kai before Skylor got the chance to even speak. He didn't like the thought of losing Kai over Skylor, "okay, thanks for informing me Nya." Cole tried smiling, but nothing showed up. Cole walked away, in a way, he was angry that a friend he thought had no interest in his crush actually had the biggest crush on him. Cole wanted to go straight to Skylor's face and punch her. As he came to the living room, Cole pushed those thoughts to the back of his head and sat on the right of Kai. Skylor sitting on his left, "hey Kai? Can I talk to you..in private?" Cole asked, Kai turned to him and nodded. They walked outside and sat on the stairs of the Monastery, the sun was setting. Which made of a perfect mood for what was about to happen. Cole slowly moved his hand on top of Kai's, Kai faced him blushing, looking almost as red as his GI. Skylor was watching from afar, rage consuming her soul. "I've been meaning to tell you how I've felt for awhile now, I know this is alot to ask for in such little time, but Kai? Will you be my boyfriend?" Cole held Kai's hand in his, gripping it anxiously. Kai smiled the biggest smile ever possible and yelled "Of course I Will!" Hugging Cole and kissing him repeatedly on the cheek. Cole flet his heart flutter with joy, while Skylor felt hers break. She then grew angry, willing to do anything to break then apart. Even harm.

The next day, Skylor and Karlof left to go back with the other elemental masters. Nya was the first to know about Kai and Cole's relationship, saying that she caught them making out in Kai's room. But they made Nya promise not to tell anyone, since Cole wasn't comfortable with sharing the news yet. 

A year later

About a year had passed, and still no one apart from Nya knew about Kai and Cole, well Zane did, but he's a nindroid, he knows everything! Cole had finally become confident enough to share the news with the others, so they all gathered up in the living room and sat down. "Guys, I have an announcement to make!" Kai stated proudly, "Me and Cole are no longer friends!" All of the ninja exept for Nya and Zane stared surprised. "Why not?!" Jay asked confused, Cole faced palmed. "Kai that is literally the stupidest way to tell them that we are dating."  Once again everyone (expect for Zane and Nya) stared in shock. "Congrats!! For how long have you guys been together? A week or 2?" Lloyd curiously asked. "Nope! A year!" Kai smiled innocently, Lloyd and Jay stared, words couldn't describe how utterly confused they were. "HOW?? YOU GUYS ARE LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF SECRETIVE?" Cole smiled awkwardly at Nya who was giggling, "actually, I caught them making out on their second day dating, ever since then they made sure to be more careful. If I wasn't to catch them we probably would've found out in a week tops!" Everyone started Laughing uncontrollably as Cole sat there Frozen, as red as a tomato.