Chapter 6.

"Dustin. It's Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin."

Dustin quickly got his cerebro upon hearing Lucas. "Lucas? Where the hell have you been?" Dustin questioned. "Just listen. Are you guys looking for Eddie?" Lucas asked. "Yes. We found him, no thanks to you." Dustin jabbed.

"You found him?" Lucas asked, his voice slightly raising at the end. "He's at a boathouse on Coal Mill Road. Don't worry, he's safe." Dustin assured. "You guys know he killed Chrissy, right?" Lucas asked.

Y/n furrowed her brows before leaning forward and taking Dustin's hand that had cerebro in it. "That's bullshit, Sinclair. Chrissy went all possessed in Eddie's trailer — he didn't know what to do so he ran." Y/n stated.

"Then why do all the cops say he did it?" Lucas questioned. Y/n groaned, "Lucas, if you haven't learned here in Hawkins — all the cops here are idiots! Just — just get to the school. We can fill you in when you get there." Y/n told the boy.

"I — I can't." Lucas stammered.

"I think some real bad shit's about to go down." Lucas told the four. "What are you talking about? What bad shit?" Y/n quickly asked. Y/n didn't get a reply as she was met with static.

"Lucas? Luuucass?" Y/n drawled out, waiting for a reply.

"Dustin, do you copy?"

"Yeah, I copy." Dustin replied to Robin. "So, Nancy's a genius." Robin stated, "Vecna's first victims date back all the way to 1959. Her shot in the dark was a bullseye." Robin explained.

"Okay. That's totally bonkers, but I can't really talk right now." Dustin told Robin as the four teens walk through the empty dark hall of Hawkin's High.

"Wait. What are you doing?" Robin asked.

"Breaking and entering school to retrieve confidential and extremely personal files." Dustin told Robin casually. "Can you repeat that?"

"Just get your ass over here, stat." Dustin grumbled, "We'll explain everything."

Soon the group had gotten to a room, which Max had a key for and unlocked it. The four then walked in, "It's like a mini Watergate or something." Dustin guessed.

"Hawkinsgate." Dustin stated as Max opened up drawer full of files. "Wait a minute. Didn't those guys get caught?" Steve questioned.

"Holy shit." Max mumbled.

"What? Did you find it?" Dustin asked Max.

"Yeah, but not just Chrissy's file. Fred was seeing Ms. Kelley too — and, Y/n." Max told the three, brows narrowing at the Y/h/c haired girl. Steve and Dustin quickly whipped their heads towards the girl.

"I may have forgotten to mention I was seeing her." Y/n sheepishly said, smiling nervously. "But, Max you're seeing her too, so.." Y/n trailed off.

"Yeah. 'Cause she's the schools therapist but you've been seeing her for many other things. Things that have been causing you real big trouble, Y/n." Max told the older girl.

"Having real big trouble means Vecna wants you."

As Max looked at Chrissy, Fred, and Y/n's files, Steve and Y/n were having a minor serious talk — which the girl did not want to have in this moment.

"You were seeing Ms. Kelley?" Steve asked, looking at the girl. "Yeah." Y/n vaguely answered. "Y/n, why didn't you ever tell me?" Steve questioned, eyebrows narrowed.