Chapter 4.

The five teens arrive at Reefer Ricks place.

Night had already fallen by the time they got there.

Dustin was the one to ring the doorbell, which he began to profusely do. "Okay, buddy. Calm down." Y/n said, grabbing Dustin's hand but Dustin quickly took his hand back, starting to knock on the door and yelling.

"Okay. Well, that's settled. I guess he's not here." Steve told Dustin, but Dustin ignored him. "Eddie! It's Dustin!" Dustin yelled at the door.

Y/n ignored Dustin's yelling and made her way around the house, Max following closely behind her. Y/n then saw a boathouse come into view.

"Hey, guys! Look." Y/n called out as Dustin, Robin, and Steve joined her and Max. The boathouse's light was on.

Robin slowly opened the door, "Hello?" Robin called out, looking around. The four teens walked behind Robin. Y/n felt goosebumps appear on her skin, she didn't like the eeriness. Felt as if she was in some horror movie or something.

'I would be an amazing actress if I was a horror movie.' Y/n thought, grinning at the thought before feeling someone slap the back of her head, Y/n flinched. "The hell you smiling about at a moment like this?" Steve asked, furrowing his brows.

"Wouldn't you like to know, Harrington." Y/n said, looking away from the boy. "Yes. Yes, I would like to know." Steve replied, rolling his eyes. "Ugh. What a dump." Steve pointed out.

"God, this place gives me the creeps." Y/n mumbled, flashing her light around the boathouse. As Y/n turned, Steve walked pass her with a oar in hand, Y/n stared in confusion.

Steve then jabbed the oar into the tarp. "What are you doing! What are you doing!" Dustin hissed, looking at Steve incredulously. "He might be in here." Steve casually replied, still jabbing the oar into the tarp.

"Take the tarp off!"

"If you're so brave, you take the tarp off."

"Dear god, you two."

"Hey, look over here. Someone was here." Max stated, looking at the table full of trash. "Maybe he heard us — got spooked and ran." Robin concluded.

"Don't worry, Steve will get him with his oar." Dustin sarcastically said.

"I know you think your being funny, Henderson. But, considering everyone in this room has nearly died about a hundred times — personally, I don't find it funny the slight—" Steve suddenly screamed as a person jumped out from behind him.

Y/n screamed in fear — for Steve — and mostly because she thought she had peed herself — scratch that — she knew she pissed herself in this moment.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!" Steve protested.

Y/n's eyes widened at the sight of the figure being Eddie. "Ed! Eddie!" Y/n yelled, walking up to the two but was soon held back by Robin.

"Ed! Hey, it's me. Y/n. That is Steve — you remember him, right? You hung out with him once, back when we were dating. You know him. He's not gonna hurt you, right, Steve?" Y/n reassured Eddie before glancing at Steve.

"Right. Yeah." Steve whispered, trying not to pay attention to the sharp broken glass that was next to his jugular.

"Steve. Drop the oar." Y/n softly demanded. Steve listened, dropping the oar. Upon dropping the oar, Eddie brought the broken glass closer to Steve.