one

y/n

I woke up to the yelling of my neighbors, ever since we moved here last week this has been the start of my day.

Neil and Billy scream at each other, I hear a few thuds, Susan screams and it all stops. Their daughter Max always runs outside with her skateboard and skates away.

I sit up in my bed and hear Billy's blue Camaro, his car makes the most noise and to make matters worse he blasts his music so loud the people 5 blocks away can also enjoy it.

I stand up and walk to my window, Billy was an attractive guy and he knew it very well. We met at a party during the break, I didn't know he was my neighbor yet. He was drunk and so was I.

"Follow me." I heard someone say

Before I could see who it was he grabbed my arm and dragged me with him.

"In here." He said

I caught a quick glimpse of him and saw that it was Billy.

He opened a door and we stood in a closet together.

I knew what he wanted and I honestly could use something to take my mind of the whole moving progress.

He began kissing me and I kissed him back.

"Do you know how hot you look right" He said while smirking.

"The hottest girl in Hawkins." He said while continuing.

I was zoning out so I didn't notice that Billy caught me staring at him. He gave me a smirk and began to listen to his music again.

"Great" I mumbled, I just fueled his ego.

Billy was probably the most attractive guy I'd ever seen and I definitely wouldn't mind hooking up again. But he was acting like I was supposed to feel flattered, and I wasn't having that. Especially because I couldn't give a fuck about hooking up with him.

My dad had already left for work, he was the reason that we even moved here in the first place. He got a good job opportunity that paid way more than his last one. So my parents had no intention of asking me what my thoughts were on moving.

"Honey!" my mom yells at me from downstairs.

"I met a woman named Karen at the store, her daughter Nancy also attends Hawkins High."

My mom desperately wanted me to make friends during the break and since I had not she decided she would do it for me.

"Nancy and her boyfriend will pick you up at 8:30!" She says with the biggest smile on her face.

"Okay thank you mom" I reply

I wanted to put on some clothes but I had forgotten that the moving company had a delay on some of my boxes. I walked around in sweatpants during the break and when I went to a party I'd grab a dress from my mom but I wasn't going to wear that the first day of school.

"You've got to be kidding me."

The only thing in my closet were some clothes from last year but I had grown in certain places and I knew that these clothes would give other people a wrong impression of me.

I put them on and the shirt that once was a regular fit now was a tank top, the jeans were not as bad but I knew that if I squatted I'd rip them.

I walked downstairs and my mother looked at me confused.

"Clothes still haven't arrived remember?" I said while rolling my eyes.

I could already hear the giggles of the first years.

"Okay, I have to go to work and you don't have a key yet so would it be okay if you waited outside for the last 10 minutes?" She asked.

"Don't worry it's fine" I said while grabbing my jacket. I lost my keys a few days ago when I got back from a party so this was my own fault.

My mom and I walked outside and she closed the door behind me, she drove off while waving at me. 

I sat down on the curb waiting for Nancy to arrive, the sun was shining outside so it didn't bother me too much.

I looked over at Billy who was still waiting for Max to arrive but what I did not expect was him staring back at me. He smirked and began driving his Camaro my way.

'Fucking great' I thought to myself

But before he could Max walked out of the door.

"You were really gonna drive of without me?" She yelled angrily. Billy responded with the same attitude and they got into their daily argument.

I heard a car stop in front of me and I looked forward again.

"Are you Y/N?" A girl with brown hair asked me.

"Oh yeah that's me, you're Nancy right?"

She nodded, "This is Jonathan my boyfriend."

"Nice to meet you both." I said while opening the car door.

I knew Nancy was probably also forced by her mom to drive me to school which made the entire situation even more awkward.

We drove away and I couldn't help but stare at Billy. There was something about him that intrigued me, maybe it was his blonde mullet or his blue eyes, or perhaps it was the urge to experience another night with him. Just once I thought to myself.

But I knew from stories that I heard that being with Billy wasn't the best decision you could make. He was incredibly toxic and there was not one girlfriend that he actually cared for. Life with him would be cigarettes, alcohol, sex and arguments.

Billy never stayed with anyone for a long time and since I wasn't looking for anything serious it could be a perfect situation for me, if I played my cards right. What I did not know at this point was that Billy wanted to experience another night with me as well.

-
-

Editing all chapters and posting after that again<3

This chapter is short but trust me when I say it gets really good!