Chapter one love part one .

Real love it's flawless it doesnt matter where you are what you do or what you don't do. Real love is loyal,patient,and kind, it doesn't believe in secrets or in lies. It's strong and true. It makes you feel special and wanted and happy.It accepts you for your flaws and everything between it's not pushy it's not fake. Freinds and family work the same way we aall may not be perfect, or very strong but if we stick together we can accomplish anything. I'm sure like everything it has a weakness real love is not necessarily afraid of losing just someone they picked up from the street  so they can be hid away real love never hides it;s face it always shows. Love can come in different forms but at the end of the day it's our choice what do with it whether to throw it away and waste it or keep it  and treasureit forever.  "Never leave a relationship for a few fualts,nobody is perfect,nobody is correct, and in the end affection is always greater then perfection" we can't always choose who we love nor can we always change them one thing if love is true you never want or desire them to change but you change with them , you stay beside them even if they lose thier cool. I believe love can bring a person up or tear them apart one thing of this which I know if its real no matter the form it takes hold of if the love is real it never truly dies or gets done with but rather gets stronger and more suitable for the right person. Tell me you love someone what are you willing to do lay down your life for them? Comfort them when they have none no you do this and above if it's truly real you go above and beyond your limits and get up and dust off even if you will lose everything else if it's real you will never lose it no matter if it's a partner,freinds or family. Love is never truly gone unless you are the one to throw it away on your own.