1.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

we are passed 700k ily😭😭

<1.5>
the boy who cried wolf

     THE SKY WAS RATHER STARRY for the full moon. With purple and pink hues illuminating themselves over the darkness of the night, almost seeming to be decorated with sparkles by the stars — the four boys, one weaker than the rest, were trailing in the shadows, heading to their usual destination.

     The Marauders' map was firmly placed in Peter's grip, not yet being folded as he unmistakably didn't know how to do it. And both Sirius and James were basically dragging Remus to the small shack — seeing how weak he was beginning to grow.

     Though no one could notice it, Remus's face was beginning to grow red and his breaths uneven, indicating that his change would soon occur. And Remus felt the familiar but uncomfortable tingling that trailed through each and every vain his body owned. His muscles were tensing, making them grow rather sore at how tight they were — and the boy even let out a strained sigh as he tried to fight it for a few more minutes.

they were close.

      A few more steps was all they needed, as the Whomping Willow was coming up. And as they approached the ragged tree, seeing the familiar aggressiveness that it held, a sound of a squeak sounded behind them, indicating that Peter had changed into his rat form.

it was time.

The other three struggled in their stance, watching as the small animal maneuvered its way from the swinging branches, pressing the small knot on the tree. And Remus, again, let out a pained groan — seeing as the branches halted momentarily.

The boys hurried inside.

With their heads ducked, avoiding the frozen limbs of the tree, the three, following behind Peter, climbed into the hole of the tree — hoping they'd have time to transform before Remus.

which they did.

but it was close.

Because as the familiar dark fur took over Sirius and James felt his bones pop in every new direction, the duo could already hear the howls and cries from Remus, who was turning right in front of them.

His skin growing paler, teeth sharper, and eyes beadier — the boy's back arched into awkward positions, his arms lengthening to the wolf's natural form.

and they prepared for the night.

...

As Lily Evans was the only one left to accompany her exhausted sister back to the common room, she felt the need to do so — struggling to grip onto the girl as they roamed the quiet halls.

Petunia's scar ridden arm was starting to soak over the cloth provided to her, meaning it would need to be changed. But as they were still blocks away from the comfort of their rooms, Petunia would have to wait a moment more to do so.