7.5

P.EVANS + J.POTTER

<7.5>
in different realities — what would we be like?

        "JAMES!" Petunia shrieked in horror, "Are these Superman boxers?"

         Petunia had never seen James run so fast, but as she held the fabric with Remus's wand (which he was desperately looking for), the spectacled boy rushed towards her — ripping his briefs away from her.

       And just a moment later, Remus ran in, looking disgusted as he snatched his wand away from Petunia — glaring at her.

      "Please," he pleaded, "—tell me you didn't use my wand to touch his boxers?" He asked hesitantly, avoiding any eye contact with James's briefs.

Petunia's face laced with cringe.

       "Oh, Rem," She sighed out, placing a comforting hand against his shoulder, "... don't ask questions you don't want the answer too."

"You're a menace."

      She nodded in agreement, falling back onto the extra bed, "I hate to have a... sirius moment..." she paused, trying to contain the snort that almost escaped.

no one laughed.

Petunia cleared her throat,

"But I'll miss you guys."

And the two nodded in agreement.

     "Shut up, Petunia," Peter joined in quickly, and she was slightly startled to hear his voice, "But I agree, I'll miss your annoying laugh."

she blankly stared at him.

"And I'll miss putting shaving cream in your pants."

his mouth went agape

"THAT WAS YOU!"

She looked at him innocently.

"Was what me?"

He rolled his eyes.

      And as she continued to smile, Petunia sat herself up — continuing her folding.

      The other three soon followed suit, looking and packing all of their belongings — and as it grew quiet, the blonde decided to speak again.

     "Do you believe that there are different versions of us somewhere," She softly asked, keeping her eyes on the clothing, "Like, do you think right now, a different version of ourselves are just living life, getting drunk... being a hero—" She paused, "Wait.. Imagine being a superhero..."

    "I would be a pretty good superhero," James countered, and Peter scoffed in response, "I would definitely be the superhero."

    Petunia watched the two bicker, "I actually think Remus would make a good superhero," she noted, and the two boys looked at her betrayed.

     "Me?" Remus sputtered out, "No... no -no," he awkwardly laughed, "I couldn't be a hero."

    "And why not?" She quirked a brow, "You've got the charm!"

"... I have the charm."

"shut up, james."

     "Well, I personally believe you are all wrong," Sirius's voice broke through, and everyone turned to face him, "Because if anyone was a superhero, it would be me."

       "No," Petunia teased, "You would be in the middle of a fight and your hair would get in your eyes."

       "I could put it up in a bun.." He defended, "James is literally blind. One punch and his glasses get knocked off — game over."

James threw a pillow at him.

      And as Sirius threw it back, her smile faded — immediately getting hit. Though, before she could retaliate, James stopped her — grasping her wrist.

she frowned.

"Next time."

And he faked a pout, waving his wand in her direction, "I'd like to see you try."

"Whatever."

She continued to pack.

But as she glanced down, looking for the next stack — Petunia couldn't help bit curiously gaze as James's wand.

and he noticed.

      "Do you get to pick out the design?" She curiously asked, softly smiling as he handed it to her.

        "Well," James tilted his head, "If I did, I probably wouldn't have chosen spiderwebs as the design," he answered honestly, watching as she trailed her fingers along the pattern.

Though, she shook her head.

"I like it."

he suddenly liked it a little more.

       "If I had a wand," Petunia almost whispered, "I would want..." she thought, "little vines decorated around it."

        "Yeah?" he asked, and almost smiled as she flicked it in the air, "I think vines would suit you."

        "I agree," She nodded, "However, I do have a problem with accidentally killing my plants," she cringed, "Always forgot to water the bloody things."

       "It's okay," Peter mused, "We had one plant in our dorm. It lasted a good few weeks until it was Sirius's turn to water it," he spoke, "Used his flask of whisky."

        "I forgot about that," Sirius mumbled, "miss that plant."

"Couldn't you just.. use magic to keep it alive?"

peter dropped his shoes.

"Well shit."

P.EVANS + J.POTTER