🥀40🥀

Last Chapter + One Epilouge Left! :(__________

__________

2 Years Later:

Jungkook sat in the grass with his 1 year old daughter, Ari , while his 3 year old, Jisung, ran around trying to catch butterflies.

"No, Ari, don't eat the grass." Jungkook said, pulling grass out of the little girls hand and mouth. "Icky." he added.

It's been 2 years and they're still going as a mafia, but they settled down a lot due to kids and well they want to spend time as a family more than anything.

In fact, each couple has made plans to move, except Taekook of course, but stay really close to the main mansion for work purposes of course.

"Mommy, got one!" Jisung shouted, running over to his mommy with a beautiful monarch butterfly on his little finger.

"You got one? Let me see." Jungkook said, matching the energy of his son.

He sat up as the 3 year old came up to him.

"Look it!" He shouted, stomping his feet in excitement.

Surprisingly the butterfly didn't fly away, it just rested on Jisungs finger no matter how much movement he was making.

"I see, oh it's beautiful, but be very gentle ok?" The raven said.

"I will.." Jisung said, then pouted as the butterfly flew away. "Mommy... It went bye bye.." he added.

"That's ok, you'll get another one." Jungkook said. "I promise." He added, hugging his son who started crying.

Jisung just sniffled and sat in his mothers lap. He didn't want to catch butterflies anymore or even play. That mean butterfly ruined his fun.

"Dada!" Ari shouted, pointing at the golden haired, who was making his way to them.

"Ari!" Taehyung shouted back to match the energy, then picked her up and tossed her in the air.

The 1 year old giggled and squealed, then Tae blew raspberries on her cheek causing her to squeal and giggle louder.

It was like music to the twos ears.

"Hey why the tears down there?" The older asked, bending down to ruffle Jisungs hair.

"He's sad, his butterfly friend flew away." Jungkook said, wiping tears out from under the 3 years olds eyes.

"Aww, you'll get another one buddy.." Tae replied. "I know you will." He added.

"No.. Want that one.." Jisung said, starting his crying all over again.

Jungkook just pat his sons back, he kind of found it a little funny. Consoling Jisung over a friend he had for 2 seconds, he's also 3, he'll forget about it in 5 minutes.