🥀20🥀

We have made it halfway :')

20 Chapters left.
______________

Red Moon Base:

The 5 members of Red Moon are back in the meeting room once again. They had things that needed to be discussed.

"We as a team need to work together and come up with a plan here, we've been watching Jungkook and Bangtan for a little while now and we need to figure out when to take action.." Amina, the leader, said.

"Well when we get Jungkook we have a 2 for 1 deal basically, him and a baby." Leandro, her second in command, said, laptop in front of him ready for anything tech related.

"We don't need the rugrat that he is carrying, he won't be any use. We just need him, I'm sure we can brainwash him in about a week and turn him into the most feared asassian Mr. Kim Taehyung has ever seen." Nadia said, gagging at the sound of a child exsisting.

"But, I see the child as useful, children are way easier to brainwash than adults. Thats how it normally is, cause childrens minds learn quicker." Natalia said, causing Nadia to gag once again.

"Well, how about this.. We get Jungkook first, but after baby is born, that way we can get him all brainwashed and everything. Then grab baby." Daiki suggested, getting nods from the others.

"The only problem with that is Taehyung will have an immediate lockdown and won't stop until Jungkook is back in his possession. The baby probably won't even be in his thoughts.." Natalia said, kind of confused on this scenario.

"I think thats Daikis point, he will be so distracted with everything else the baby won't be on his mind. The main thing he will want back is Jungkook, and we will cross along the lock down bridge when we get there." Leandro said.

The others nodded in agreement. "Well then it's settled, we will sit in wait until the child is born, then move on from there." Amina said, ready to wrap up the meeting.

"So what do we do until the time comes?" Nadia asked. "Do we continue watch or what?" she added, looking at her leader.

"That's exactly what we do, but be sneaky this time, I'd like to scare Taehyug into something. I wanna know what he does." Amina replied, motioning to them that the meeting was over.

"Yes ma'am.." They all replied, standing up.

The plan was settled for now. Watch and wait until baby boy was born, then take action as quick as they could. They wanted Jungkook on their side, it would hurt Tae so bad to see someone he loves so dear on the opposing team and out to kill him.

They 100% know how far Jungkook and Taehyung's relationship is now and it just puts their plan into place.
_______

Hello! We're halfway done with this book :'(
Anyways I hope you all enjoyed! I love You all!

-Chrissy