🥀6🥀

The very next day, Jiho was back to his miserable and abusive self

Yesterday was fun while it lasted and Jungkook wasn't going to lie, last nights activities was the best he's had in a long time.

Especially from Jiho.

Right now the two were at the laundromat, for some reason Jungkook was told he had to do the laundry, even though they had enough clothes for this trip.

Also, Jungkook still had that feeling he was being watched and he wish he knew who the hell was watching him.

"Can I please have some money? I need money for the washer, dryer and detergent.." Jungkook said.

"My god always fucking taking money from me" Jiho said, pulling out his wallet.

"50 cents for the washer.. 50 cents for the dryer and 2.00 for the detergent.." The raven said holding his hand out.

Jiho pulled out the money and put it in Jungkooks hand.

"Remember your ass is still limited on money" The older said, putting his wallet back in his pocket.

Jungkook nodded "Thank you.." he said, walking over to the machine that'll give out the detergent.

The younger sighed and walked over to the washer he put the bag of clothes infront of.

Before Jungkook put the clothes in he checked through pockets making sure nothing was in them.

So far nothing, but when he put his hand in the pocket of his pants he felt something cardstock like.

He pulled it our revealing something the size of a business card, it was all black and when he turned it over there was writing on it, both typed and hand written.

Jungkook read it to see if it was worth keeping or not.

Taehyung gave Jungkook his number secretly.

The younger looked over at Jiho, who was sitting on his phone, smiling at it while typing on it.

Quickly Jungkook put the card in rhe pocket of the pants he's wearing now, he was going to save it just incase.

Again.. Jungkook still had that mindset Jiho was going to change, yesterday 'proved' to Jungkook that he could.

Also today he wasn't that bad, mainly miserable. Thats some progress right?

The main question though is.. When or will he ever fully change?

Jungkook finished putting the clothes and detergent in the washer, put the quarters in and pressed start.

Then, the younger went over and sat next to Jiho to wait for the washer. Jiho rested his hand on Jungkooks thigh.

Jungkook smiled a bit. "I love you" he said.

Jiho took his hand off Jungkooks thigh "You fucking ruined it" he said.

"I'm sorry.." Jungkook said, smile turning back to a frown.

Those are the words Jungkook has never heard back from Jiho..'I love you' or 'I love you too'

Jungkook just adjusted himself and sat in silence like he always does..
______
-Chrissy