🥀25🥀

5 Minutes After Taehyung Left:

Jungkook woke up to the feeling of the bed being empty next to him.

He looked around for a second, noticing it was still semi-dark outside, meaning it was early in the morning.

Where was Taehyung?

Not only did he want to see his boyfriend, but he wanted to thank him for the best night of his life. He has never been pleased like that or even treated like that ever..

Last night was like a dream come true, he knows it's a weird thing to say, but it's true. The way things happened just... made him understand what real love and sex was.

Not a forced 2 minute quick fuck like how things used to be..

Before the young raven crawled out of bed fully, he grabbed a robe and put it on, he didn't want to walk around the mansion looking for the golden haired naked.

As he did so he was thinking of the places Taehyung could be.

Did he start work? No.. It's Saturday he doesn't work on weekends. At least thats what he thinks.

Is he in the kitchen making breakfast or went to go get Jisung? Jungkook walked out of the bedroom and made his way to the kitchen, no sign of anyone.

Where the hell is Taehyung?

The raven walked around the kitchen, then over to the sliding glass doors, where he saw 4 figures in the not so far distance. Was Tae and his co-workers doing something this early in the morning?

There was one 'co-worker' he didn't recongize at all, maybe a new hiree? Why was he on his knees and being held down by Hoseok and Namjoon though?

Jungkook couldn't see what Taehyung was doing, his back was to him. He decided to take a closer look, so he opened the sliding glass door and stepped out, not moving too far from the entrance way, but close enough so he can try and figure out what the hell was going on.

All he could hear was faint chatter, Taehyung was the main one talking.. He shouldn't be getting involved in Tae's work, maybe he should go inside..

But he was interested in what was going on.

Taehyung held the gun to Daiki's forehead, glaring at him. There was no soul in the golden-haireds eyes, no shine, nothing.

"Any last words?" Taehyung asked as her took the gun off safety, voice monotone and low.

"Were gonna get you.. You're not gonna win.." Daiki said, chuckling. "Red Moon never loses.." he added.

"Bullshit.." The golden haired male said, before pulling the trigger.

Blood spewed everywhere and drained from Daiki's forehead, life drained from the opposer and a loud scream could be heard in the distance behind them.

When Taehyung turned around there stood Jungkook, wide eyed, pale and in panic. All of a sudden the young raven started running.

"Fuck!" Taehyung shouted throwing his gun to the ground, running after Jungkook. "Take care of that now!!!" he ordered.

Hoseok and Namjoon just looked at each other, shaking their heads before doing what they were ordered..

Taehyung was warned this could happen by Namjoon if he didn't tell Jungkook sooner...

And look what happened..
________

Well...I think Jungkook knows now :D...

-Chrissy