🥀27🥀

Short Not So Good Chapter (🏃🏻‍♀️💨) _______Theres a couple hours before the Gala and Taehyung had his crew and even Jungkook gathered in the living room all of them dressed in the appropriate attire for the theme of the event

_______
Theres a couple hours before the Gala and Taehyung had his crew and even Jungkook gathered in the living room all of them dressed in the appropriate attire for the theme of the event.

"I have called you all in for one last quick meeting before we leave for the event. This meeting is mainly to clear things up with the plans." Taehyung said, crossing his arms.

Jungkook just looked at his boyfriend then the others who were listening to their leader very cautiously. This was so weird.

"Escape routes should be memorized. Our Allies know our plans and are willing to jump in when needed." Taehyung said, causing the others to nod.

Soon Taehyung ended the very short meeting so they can go to the cars and start heading out to the event.

"I'm gonna go say goodbye to my baby..." Jungkook asked, standing up.

He was very very nervous for tonight.. Not only was he worried about leaving his baby behind, he was worried about the event.

Now that he knows he's the target for this opposing Mafia he's been scared of something happening either to him or Jisung.

The golden haired followed his boyfriend to the bedroom to kind of keep an eye on him. You never know.

Jungkook just picked up his baby boy and kissed him a couple times on the cheek, saying his goodbyes before placing him back down in his bassinet.

"I love you my sweet baby.." The raven said, covering him back up in his blanket.

"You ready?" Tae asked after a minute.

"Yeah I'm ready.." Jungkook replied, his first event like this and he's on edge.

"Alright, let's go." The older said, letting Kook walk out first and a head of him.

Soon they were all on their way to the gala.

• —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– •

Bangtan wasn't the only one leaving and getting ready for the Gala.

The, now, four members of Red Moon and their allies were getting ready to make a grand entrance of their own at tonight's gala.

They were dressing along with the dress code and all.

"I will get my revenge for what they did to Daiki.." Amina said, adjusting her bracelet. "And I will get that Jeon boy." She added.

"We will get him Amina.. They won't even see us coming." Natalia said, sticking earrings in her ears.

The leader shook her head, her blood was still boiling over Daiki being killed by Tae.

"If we fail, I'm going to lose my mind.." The leader said, walking over to her master closet to grab shoes.

"Don't be in that headspace, we will be successful.. They don't know our plans." Nadia said, reapplying red lipstick.

"Well we don't know that actually. Daiki had all the info and well, he's no longer with us." Natalia said, finishing up.

"Either way.. We won't lose, I feel we're gonna be successful." Nadia said, standing up from the vanity.

"Ladies! Let's go we have a grand entrance with the others to make!" Leandro said from outside the bedroom door.

"Coming!" The ladies shouted from the other side.

It was coming close to getting what they want and all they know is Bangtan and their allies wont know what hit them.

At least, that's what they think.
_____
Hey! An update! Lmao
-Chrissy