🥀34🥀

After everything was all set and done, Taehyung took the whole crew out for celebratory drinks at the club

This club happened to be the same club Jungkook has been to before back when him and Jiho were together and he went with him on that business trip.

That same business trip where he met Tae.

It was weird being back here, but this time it was better, he wasn't sitting with his abuser.

He was in VIP sipping on hard liquor, celebrating the victory Tae has wanted for years.

The crew was sitting at the bar, taking a couple shots to celebrate. As the raven tipped his head back to take a shot his eyes shot over to the door.

In walked in a small group of men and women who looked here on business or something of that sort, but a specific person caught his eyes.

Jiho... He was here and god did he look like shit. The drugs and alcohol that you can tell he's still heavily addicted to, caught up to him and aged him.

Jungkook just looked forward again, but the gears were turning in his head..

Flash backs were coming and going as he continued to celebrate with the crew. The gears just turning more and more.

As the night kept going Jungkook just kept looking over at Jiho, while continuing a conversation with the others, watching him take shots, drink tall glasses of beer and laughing with his co-workers.

It made the raven sick to his stomach, how is he still alive and living like he didn't physically, mentally and sexually abuse the fuck out of 'someone he loved' for 4 almost 5 years..

It just made him angry more than anything...

Maybe.. Jiho needed a taste of his own medicine.. or worse..

Even though for a while Jungkook was scared of him, but ever since joining the Mafia and defeating Red Moon.. he felt stronger and the urge to get revenge was rising each minute.

Sweet revenge, rang like music in his head.. it even made him chuckle a little. Watching Jiho suffer under his hands, and possibly gun, would be nice..

Soon it was around 1 AM, the crew was still enjoying themselves, some of them drunk, some still sober. Jungkook being one of the sober ones.

He still kept his eyes on Jiho, who was now getting up to leave. He watched the older place cash down on the table and walk away.