🥀 4 🥀

The raven gulped as he walked into the hotel him and Jiho were staying at

Maybe he should've got back into the car, but its too late now.. he's already in the elevator and Taehyung was already gone.

The doors opened onto his and Jihos floor. He walked out of the elevator and down the hallway to the room.

"Please be sleeping.. please be sleeping"

Jungkook scanned the little card to the room and slowly walked in, many mixed emotions going on in his mind.

It was still semi dark in the room, the curtains were shut which darkened the room, the only light source was the TV.

Jiho was still in bed, curled under the blankets.

The raven walked over to the other side of the bed slowly, taking off his shoes and setting the key card on the nightstand.

Slowly and gently Jungkook crawled into the bed, covering up with the blankets. He sighed with relief, he was going to be fine.

Suddenly Jiho shot up and moved so he was ontop of Jungkook, pinning him down by his neck with one hand into the mattress.

"Where the hell have you been!!? Huh!?" Jiho shouted.

"I-! I-!" Jungkook gripped onto Jihos wrists, digging his nails into them so he would let go, but it wasn't working.

"Did you sleep with him!? Of course you did you fucking slut!" Jiho shouted, punching Jungkook in the face.

"N-no!!! I didn't!!" The raven shouted, trying to breathe, tears running down his face from the pain.

"Don't fucking lie! I know you did!!!" The older yelled right in Jungkooks face.

Jungkook attempted to shake his head, but couldn't due to Jiho being on his neck.

"Was he better than me!?" Jiho asked.

"We d-didn't d-do any-thing!!" Jungkook managed to scream.

"Yes you did!! You're lying!" The older yelled, reaching down with his free hand to undo his pants.

"Looks like I need to remind you that I'm better than he ever was and will be.." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry!!" The younger shouted, apologizing for something that never even happened.

He was hoping Jiho would stop, but nope.. "Sorry doesn't cut it! Now be a good boy and let me show you I'm better!!"

"O-ok!" Jungkook sobbed, whatever would get Jiho to stop... Even if it has to be this..

Right now.. Jungkook wishes he turned right back around and got back into Tae's car.. but to his knowledge its too late..

"How could I be so stupid?" Jungkook thought to himself.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

Taehyung sat the others down at the big table in the meeting room.

"I've called you in here to talk the plans I have.. Now I know we are dealing with Red Moon, they've been on our ass for a few months now, but I have other things for you to do too" Taehyung started.

"While you all are on the look out for members of Red Moon, I would like for you to keep and eye on Jungkook" he added.

The others besides Jimin nodded, the blonde rolled his eyes. "Really? Red Moon is a bigger threat than Jungkook" Jimin said.

"Now you know damn well I'm not calling him a threat, I just want you guys to watch him while on the look out" Taehyung said.

"Still, Red Moon is more important.. I'm not wasting my time" The blonde said.

"You can multitask it's not that hard" The golden haired said.

"Jimin, just do as your told..Its not hard" Yoongi said. Jimin scoffed and rolled his eyes once again.

"Are the rest of you good on this?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes" the others said in unison.

"Good, now I'm not saying drop everything to watch Jungkook, I'm just saying if you spot him anywhere just chek on him from a distance" Taehyung glared at Jimin.

"You still have the main objective.. Keeping a look out for Red Moon.." he added.

"So, think of Jungkook as a side objective?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes and report to me if anything is suspicious or hes hurt" The golden haired nodded.

"Will you be helping too?" Jin asked.

"Of course, Why wouldn't I?, A team can't work without its leader" Taehyung said.

"He's been working with us on Red Moon why would he not work with us on this too?" Hoseok asked.

"Well I was just asking, damn" Jin said. Hoseok laughed a bit, causing Jin to chuckle too.

"When do we start?" Sun-jin asked.

"Tomorrow.. I don't know how long Jungkooks going to be in Seoul, so your side mission could be a short one" Taehyung said.

The others nodded and stood up because the meeting was over. Taehyung watched his team walk out to go do their own things.

He sat and contemplated a lot of things... Why did he let Jungkook go? Why didn't he use force to make Jungkook stay? But most importantly...

Is Jungkook ok right now? 

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

That was the longest 2 minutes of the ravens life.

Jungkook laid back on the bed next to a passed out Jiho, tissues in his nose from the bloody nose he was given..

He could feel both of his eyes swell up from being punched in the face.

Thoughts were just running through Jungkooks mind as he just laid there:

Why didn't I turn around?

Why am I so fucking stupid?

You barely knew them people, why would you run to them?

You had the perfect opportunity and you blew it..

Jihos never going to change.. Why are you thinking he's going to?

But what if he does change?

You're stuck here forever because of your dumbass choices...

More tears ran down Jungkooks face.. He was stuck here forever and its all his fault.
____

Taes part was meh, I could've written it better, but thats ok.. I'll edit at some point lmao

-Chrissy