🥀14🥀

Jungkook was the first to wake up, noticing he was still in the olders hold, he didn't wanna move he was so warm and comfortable

Jungkook was the first to wake up, noticing he was still in the olders hold, he didn't wanna move he was so warm and comfortable. He wants to just lay here all day, but at the same time he wanted to go out. He's been cooped up in his place for too long, even though he's the one who kept himself indoors.

The raven didn't realize it, but he was staring at the older, watching him sleep so peacefully. He did find the golden-haired male attractive, like really attractive, but can he just move on in a flash? Does Tae even like him like that?

He has to like him because he wanted to help him so bad...right? Or was it just him being a really nice guy? He wouldn't be holding the raven like this if he didn't like him or was last night Tae being nice again? Kook is just so confused and lost in his thoughts.

Suddenly Taehyung's eyes opened causing Jungkook to jump right out of his thoughts.

"Good Morning.." Taehyung said, voice raspy and deep, causing the younger to blush. His morning voice was so sexy.

"Morning.." Jungkook said quietly. Thank god he couldn't be seen, the curtains blocked the sunlight causing the room to be dark.

"Did you sleep well?" The golden-haired male asked, rubbing his eyes with his free hand.

"Yeah.. I did.. really well actually." The younger replied, cheeks getting warmer. Tae still hasn't let him go.

"That's good, that thunderstorm really go to you." Taehyung said, voice still deep and raspy. The raven couldn't help but sigh. Honestly he is grateful the older was there to help him through it, but he's kind of embarrassed of it.

"Yeah umm, Thunderstorms scare the shit out of me. They weren't that bad when I was a kid, I'd just sit there and cover my ears until it was over. Then, Jiho came along and made it 10 times worse." Jungkook said.

"What did he do to make it worse?" The older asked, yawning. You could tell he was still kind of tired.

"He'd lock me outside, he's lock everything, front door, back door and windows. Just watch me scream, cry and beg to come in. He'd let me in eventually, but it was when the storm was over and I'm soaked." The raven said.

"Well you never have to worry about that here.. you'll get comfort, no one will throw you outside." Taehyung said, small smile on his face that could barely be seen.

"I appreciate that." Jungkook said. Neither of them moved a muscle for about 10 minutes, until Tae reached his free arm back and grabbed his phone so he could check the time.

"Oh shit.. It's 9:30, I'm supposed to be working by now." The older said, sighing and setting his phone down.

"You're busy? I was going to ask if we could go out. I wanted some clothes and a hair cut.." Jungkook said, kind of upset. Why was Tae always so busy?

"Oh you want to go out? I'm booked all this week, but I can probably move some things around." Taehyung said, thinking for a bit.

"No you don't have to push anything aside for me.. I can wait." The raven said, small smile on his face. He was still upset, but what can he do? Taes a busy business man.