🥀38ᴹ🥀

Short Chapter

Short Chapter

When they got to there resort home they took no time indulging into each other.

Clothes scattered from the entrance of the resort all the way up to the bedroom, where moans and groans came from the newly weds.

They weren't letting the jetlag bother them at all.

Nothing can get in-between them right now.

"Mmh!~" The raven moaned as his lover thrusted in and out of him. "F-fuck!~" he added.

Taehyung picked up the pace little by little, holding onto the youngers waist tightly, staring at the beautiful tattoo Jungkook had recently gotten done on his spine.

It was a snake, wrapped around a sword with some flowers in the mix, it was beautiful and sort of a surprise to the older.

But he loved it, it was gorgeous and the raven has wanted a tattoo for a long time.

"Fuck baby.." Taehyung groaned, picking up the pace, the sound of their skin slapping as he did so.

"M-mmh T-Tae!~ Fuck!" The raven moaned, starting to shake meaning his orgasm was starting to rise.

Moans increased as the golden haired went faster, the knuckles of the raven were turning white from gripping the sheets in pure pleasure.

"Fuck! Mmmmh!~" Jungkook moaned, throwing his head back as he felt himself release.

His body was shaking, but Tae kept going trying to catch his orgasm, which was rising quickly. The ravens hole was right around him.

Soon, he released with a groan, filling the younger with cum, causing him to moan loudly.

But they weren't done, the adrenaline was high right now.

So Taehyung gently lifted Jungkook so his chest was on the ravens back and started thrusting upwards.

"Mmh~" Kook moaned, feeing the golden haired's lips on his neck, softly pecking as he thrusted. "Mmmh!~" he added.

Then, Tae picked up speed, sending his husband into a moaning mess.

"Tae!~ Mmm fuck!~" he moaned louder as the older hit his prostate. God it felt so fucking good.

"I know Angel.. I know.." Taehyung muttered into the ravens ear, causing him to melt.

Jungkook started to shake again as his orgasm was reaching its high. Knots built up in his stomach as his husband went faster.

Suddenly the younger released once again moaning and throwing his head back onto the olders shoulder. Shaking from the hard orgasm.

"God damn.." Tae moaned a little, he was close, so close.

He picked up the speed more causing his husband to shake more and feel overstimulated.

"T-Tae! F-fuck!~" The raven moaned a shaky moan. It was like he was melting under the feeling of overstimulation and it felt so good.

Taehyung finally released into his lover again, moaning and groaning as he did so. After he finally stopped he held onto Jungkook gently.

Holding him through his heavy shaking orgasm, giving him soft neck kisses and letting his body relax and calm.

After the two were set and calm, they cuddled into the big king sized bed. The jetlag and after sex tiredness finally setting in.

Jungkook had his face buried in Tae's chest as he dozed off.

"Good night Mr. Kim." Tae said, causing the younger to giggle a bit.

"Good Night Mr. Kim." Jungkook replied.
_____
A literal 550+ word chapter that took me two days to do.. 😭

2 Chapters + Epilouge Left 🥹

-Chrissy