🥀13🥀

Its been a full week and Jungkook has been trying his best to take care of himself, he has to keep reminding himself that he needs to do this for the baby

Jungkook woke up at around 9:30 in the morning. His tummy was telling him he was hungry, but his nose was telling him he needed a shower.

In these past 3 weeks he hasn't changed his clothes. Yeah he was wayyyy overdue for a shower.

He got out of bed and walked over to his suitcase, he laid it on the ground and got down to grab a pair of clothes, underwear and socks. Then, he got up and made his way to the bathroom.

The bathroom was connected to the bedroom, which was great. It was also huge, there was a big jacuzzi like tub in it a big walk in shower, duo sinks all that stuff

And for some damn reason Taehyungs closet was connected to the bathroom, as soon as you walk past the shower and open the door, BOOM there was the closet.

He set his clothes on the counter and looked at the big glass shower. How does this work? Jungkook opened the glass door and looked in.

This was all new to him, back in Busan his shower was also the bathtub and it was a tight fit. He was going in blind basically, so he stripped and stepped into the shower.

After a minute of figuring it out he finally figured it out, he turned on the shower.

Taehyung knocked before entering the bedroom, he was coming in to give Jungkook breakfast, but to his surprise the younger wasn't in bed.

Yeontan just picked his head up and looked at his dad.

"Where's Jungkook, Tannie?" Taehyung asked, holding the plate. Yeontan just put his head back down.

The golden-haired noticed Jungkook's suitcase was open and it was messed up a bit signaling he's been in it. He just walked over to the bathroom and put his ear against the door.

He heard the shower going, meaning the younger was taking a shower. So, Tae just left the room, letting the raven have his privacy.

Walking into the kitchen, he set the plate on the counter. Then, made a plate for himself.

"Is he not eating again?" Sun-Jin asked, walking up to start a line for the food.

"He's in the shower" Taehyung said, filling his plate.

"Oh, well that's good. It's been a good 3 weeks" She said, adding some eggs to her plate. Taehyung nodded and went to go sit down.