🥀28🥀

The all black SUV's pulled up in front of the gala's venue

Jungkook looked out the window at the huge building. It was a beautiful building they were about to go into and he was a little excited for this party, but ontop of it he was extremely nervous.

"You ready to go in?" Taehyung asked, shutting off the suv and pulling out the keys.

"Ready as i'll ever be I guess." The raven replied, looking over at his lover who was sticking something that had a wire attached to it in his ear. "What's that?" he asked.

"An ear piece the others and I will be wearing so we can comminuate while we are seperate." The older replied, getting out of the vehicle.

That just increased his nerves, maybe he should've convinced Taehyung to stay home. He was very unsure on this now. He just kind of looked over as Taehyung opened his door.

"What's the matter?" The golden haired asked, noticing Kook's facial expression.

"I'm unsure about this now.." Jungkook said, not really moving and he sort of looked like he wanted to cry a little.

He felt like an ass as well, yeah he was very unsure, but of course the unsureness had to come when they got here.

"Well do you want to go home? Because we can go home.." Taehyung said, either way he wants his boyfriend to be both comfortable and safe.

"What the hell are you two doing lets go!" Jin shouted from the front of the venue.

"Hold on!" Taehyung shouted back.

"What the hell is going on over there?" Namjoon asked, all the others watching the couple that are still at the car.

"Maybe Jungkook is having second thoughts on coming? He did look really nervous when we left." Sunjin said, adjusting her little coat because it is a bit chilly outside.

"I wouldn't blame him.. He's a target when he hasn't done anything, he basically just found out who we are in the most tramatic way possible and well he's leaving his baby behind with someone whos a complete stranger to him.." Hoseok said.

"I don't blame him either.. I honestly don't think Tae should've brought him especially after everything, but you know how he is.." Yoongi said with a sigh.

"Oh my god, If Jungkook isn't going to make up his mind I'm going to make it up for him.. " jimin said, starting to head down the cement stairs.

"Jimin, no.." Namjoon said, but that obviously didn't stop the blonde.

"No, he needs to come in, it's cold and we drove the 20 minutes here.. He has all the fucking protection in the world.. He will be fine.." Jimin said, continuing the walk down the stairs.

"Just when I thought Jimin was starting to like Jungkook." Jin said, shaking his head.

"Please.. He didn't like me for a couple years.. It's going to be a while.." Sunjin said, crossing her arms.