PARTNER FOREVER

------------------------------------♡------------------------------
CONGRATULATIONS!!!🎉🎉🎊🎊
Pinjal di ( pinjalpa). .......

This OS is for you dii.....today (18/05/2022) I got to know about your engagement and you would not believe when I see your story in Instagram I was just staring at the pic nearly about 5 to 6 minutes......it just make me so happy I can't describe it in some words.....and then this OS came into my mind and I decided it to write it down as a little gift to congratulate you and Parth bhaiya for a happy and prosperous married life ahed....hope you will like it....

-----------------------------------♡-------------------------------

Shreya was writing her personal diary sitting on her bed.....The Diary which contains not only some words but also our emotions, feelings...... some things which we can't share even with our best friends we write down it in our diary.....and it keeps our secret safe forever.....Let's see what is she writing?

A little OS from Shreya's POV :

9 th May, 2022 :

I'm SHREYA ..... owner of ''CURE PHARMACEUTICAL WORKS ''....... A successful business woman, -- lively, independent, little workaholic .... hahaha!! Not little....I am too much workaholic. ....actually I love my business and it is my passion .....I have everything in my life... money, name, fame --- EVERYTHING......and I have achieved all this by my own.....to stand my business properly I have never taken a single rupee or any kind of help even from my father also ...I took huge business start-up loan from bank then struggled hard and nowww ......

ARGHHH!!!...

Let it be....it is not the matter....today I am not here to write the story of my struggel in this business ....today I am here to share some other thing with you my diary.....and it's about SOMEONE .....

Heyy!!.....what are you thinking??? Are you thinking I am going to tell you about my BOYFRIEND or my HUSBAND? ??????

Ahhh!!!.....not at all dear.....I am here to tell you about my PARTNER......
Yes!...about my Partner.....

Now you are thinking I am going to tell you about my business partner? Right????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes buddy!!..... you are absolutely right. ...I am going to tell you about my business partner.....
Mr. Daya Shetty -- Second Partner of '' CURE PHARMACEUTICAL WORKS ''.....and I am the first ....as always😎😎😎......lame joke.....okk okk..
Now let me tell you about him......

Ummmm.....what to tell??..... a 6 feet tall body builder. ......

* Shreya smiles in her own *

Yes!! Indeed a body builder.....strong biceps, hard chest, well maintained body and blah blah blah.....every lady employee of our company has a crush on him......even married employees also..... I have often heard them praising about his cute face, charming smile, messed hair, chocolaty eyes and all...... ''greek god born in India'', some of them commented....

Pheww!!!!!.....disgusting. .....

Anyways ....the particular and special thing which I want to tell is that we are Partners from beginning.....
Yes!.....since our childhood we are in same locality ....... we used to play together in a big ground ....... so basically we were PLAY PARTNER then .....

***two children were playing in a big ground..

Boy : hii!!.....I am Daya .... and you??