PROPOSE DAY💍

The next day our adorable couple was sleeping hugging eachother. .......today it was Propose Day....
but was there any need to celebrate this day? This sweet incident happened nearly about 4 years ago....and from then their life changed alot....they proposed eachother...their first kiss....their first intimation ....their wedding. .....the time when Shreya gave him the news of her pregnancy. .....then Daya's care.....then Shreya's delivery. ......they enjoyed every little moment of their three year married life......they shared their every sad moments together......and they will share it to the rest of their life....

Sunlight fell on Shreya's face...he stirred in Daya's arm.....They both woke up due to this ......Daya winked his eyes for 3 or 4 times then hugged Shreya more tightly and burried his sleepy face in her chest....Shreya stroked his hair....

Daya : Good morning januu and Happy Propose Day....I love you soooooooo muchh.....

But Daya didn't hear any reply from her.....then he felt the pleasant laugh of Shreya ......he looked at her face.....

Daya : why are you laughing haan?

Shreya : kuch nahi...aise hii.....hehe...

Daya : nahi nahi nahi ...kuch to baat hain....batao na kya baat hain....

Shreya just embraced him.....

Shreya : are aisi bhi kuch nahi...woh app ke muh se humesha maine bass sunna hain ki app serious hoke bol rahe ho ki ''Shreya call details nikalo''.....''Shreya iska mobile trace karo'' ....and all ...but ajj jab apke muh se sunta hoon ke app mujhko ''jaan'' ,''darling'' ,''jannu'' yeh saab bolte ho na to I really feel butterflies in my belly......

Daya : are per woh adat to 4 saal pahele hi jaa chuki hain jab humdono ne ek dusre ko propose kiya. ......

Shreya : I love you and hugged him tightly

Shreya : waise ajka apka kya plan hain?

Daya : waise to abhi kuch socha nahi hain but sochenge. ....

Shreya : great...to phir app sochna chod do ...kiyunki main plan kar chuki hoon....

Daya : kab kiya tumne plan??

Shreya : just abhi....

Shreya winked him and left the bed wearing Daya's shirt which was lying by the side of their bed.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After doing their breakfast Daya and Diya left....

It was afternoon when Diya's school got over...Shreya went to bring her back.....in the car...

Diya : mumma hum kaha jaa rahe hain?

Shreya : shopping pe...

Diya : yipeeee !!

Then Diya and Shreya went to the nall their they bought many things....suddenly Shreya's eyes struck on a beautiful raga watch.....Diya noticed it....

Diya : what happened mumma ??app rukk kiyun gayi??

Shreya : nahi beta kuvh nahi..bass yeh watch dekh rahi thi....

Diya : apko pasand hain yeh watch??.....to app lelo na....

Shreya : are nahi beta yeh watch bohoth costly hain....chalo chalte hain yaha se....

Shreya and Diya came back to home. ....Shreya planned for a dinner.....she made all Daya's favourite dishes....

At night Daya came back home....Shreya opened the door with a charming smile. ....Daya smiled back....as he entered into the house he became surprised to see the decorations ....