KISS DAY💋

Again it's a beautiful morning. .....the couple was sleeping peacefully under their cozy blanket. ..but as the alarm clock rang....they woke up with a jerk....

Daya : yaar Shree....ajj kiyun alarm lagaya hain?? Ajj to sunday hain na ??

Shreya : I am sorry Daya....asal me woh alarm clock tut gayi hain na to maine ph me hi pure one week ka alarm same time me set kardiya hain....

Daya : are darling it's okk.....baas abb mujhko sidha 8 baje ke baad hi uthana.. bye bye....

Shreya : are app uth gaye hain to firse kiyun so rahe hain? Uth jayiye abb....

Daya : Shreya please na baby thodi der aur sone dona....l am sleepy baby.....

Shreya knew that it was impossible to wake up Daya from his sleep.....so she planned a new plan....she bend towards him and kissed on his cute nose....he snapped open his eyes. .....Shreya whispered huskily....

Shreya : Happy Kiss Day baby....chalo na kiss day celebrate karte hain....

Shreya this word filled Daya with a different kind of energy. ...his hand hurriedly went behind her back....and woth another hand he started caressing her face....

Daya : Happy Kiss Day to you too.....chalo abb bina bate kiye celebrate karte hain iss day ko....

Shreya smiled and started leaning towatds Daya. ......They attached their forehead. ..Shreya touched her nosetips with him....her hand cupped his hace...then she tilted her a little...there lips were going to meet......but but....meantime Daya's phone started ringing. .....he made different faces ....

Shreya : are jaldi phone uthayiye....badd me aisi shakale banana.....

Daya picked up the phone...it was from Abhijit. ...

Daya : kya hua boss?? kya baat hain??

Abhijit : Daya gadbad hogayi hain....

Daya : are par hua kya??

Abhijit : tum jaldi ready hoke beauro aoo....ek high profile muder mystery solve karni hain...DCP sir ne urgent meeting bulaya hain....jaldi aoo late maat hona...8 baje ke andar andar sabko beauro ana hain....

Daya : are par ajj to sunday..............

But Abhijit had cut the called already.....

Daya : huhhh!!! Kaat diya......or iss khooni yo ko main chodunga nahi..khoon karne ke liye bhi ajkha hi din mila....

Shreya : kya hua hain??

Daya : abhi 8 baje ke andar beauro jana hain...ek murder case aya hain....

Without listening a second word Shreya went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for his husband. .....Daya disappointedly went to the Bathroom....then after being prepared for the beauro he hurriedly left the house....

At evening

Daya came back home after a tiring and hectic day.....as soon as Shreya opened the door Daya entered the house hurriedly and plastered Shreya's body with the wall....

Daya : ajj subha to jaldi jaldi ke chakkar me hua nahi...abb adhura kaam pura kar lete hain...

Shreya : achha!! Or Diya agayi too...

Daya : are abhi nahi ayegi...or ayegi to bhi manage karloonga. ..tum na abhi baas apne pati pe focus karo samjhi....

Shreya : achha jee...

And Shreya rounded her arm around his neck Daya put a hand on the wall and leaned towrds hos lips...but before this two pairs of lips fused....the heard a call....

Papaaaa.....

Daya and Shreya separated immediately. .....Diya said raising her eyebrows ..

Diya : kya kar rahe the abhi app dono??

Daya : ku.kuch nahi beta just aise hi...tum batao ajj ka din kaisa gaya?

Diya : mujhe lag raha hain app baat ghuma rahe hain...

Daya : are nahi beta aisi yo koi.....

Diya : are Papa woh sab chodiye...app abhi mere room me ayiye....kal mujhe school ke art and craft class ke liye ek house banake digiye....

Daya : are beta par main....

Diya : papa app mere liye itna bhi nahi karenge....

Daya : achha baba..nautanki araha hoon...fresh hojayun pahele....

Diya : haan thik hain...

Daya : Shreya jara upar ana mere sath and He winked Shreya. ..she understood his intention.... as she started following him Diya stopped her...

Diya : ruko mummy...papa please app akele chale jao na..app bachhe thode na ho...mummy app mere sath chalo ...mujhe bohoth chize mil nahi rahi hain...app dhund dona please. ....

Shreya : okk beta chalo.....

As Shreya and Diya left Daya sighed. ....

Daya : ohhh!!! Yeh ladki!!!

Then Daya fresen up....and started helping Diya....but his mind was somewhere else....suddenly a plan hit her mond....

Daya : princess app na iss paper me glue lagao tabtak main pani pike ata hoon...

Diya : achha..but jaldi ajana....

Daya : okk baba...ajayunga...

As he got relive from his little CID officer...he ran to the kitchen where his beautiful wifey was cooking dinner....he went from behind and attached his chest with his back...she recognised the touch and smiled a little. ....Daya just turend her face towards his direction.....again they attached their forehead. .....they looked at eachother for quite moment. ......but before starting anything again Daya heard Diya's voice .....

Diya(shouting) : papaaaaa...hogaya hain mera kaam ...app jaldi aoo...pani pine me itna time.......

Daya : ohhh god ...yeh ladki.....

Shreya : jayiye jayiye bulawa agaya hain.....

Daya half heartedly left the kitchen. .....

After dinner Daya again went to help Diya...It was 11: 50 when he came back to his room....and as he entered into the room he saw his wife was waiting for him. .....

He went near him and without wasting any moment he leaned towards her caught his head from behind....and fused his lips with her...first it was aggressive. ...then he started smooching her lips.....he sucked her upper lips...she moaned and getting a chance he entered his tounge in his mouth.....and they lied on the bed for further............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Kiss Day guyss