HOLIDAY'S DUTY

Sunday, 9:00 a.m, SHETTY MANSION

Dayaaaaaaa........

His name echoed the whole house.....and a well built 6 feet tall handsome person hurriedly climbed up the stairs and rushed to the bedroom....

The bedroom was beautifully decorated. ....sunrays were coming from the open windows. ....on a king sized bed a girl was sitting with a little child in her hand....many toys, tissue box, dipper packs, baby cream, small towel and more than ten baby dress were scattered all around the bed.....

As soon as the guy entered the room the girl looked at him and brust into laughter. ....he made annoying face...to add fuel his annoyance the little baby also started laughing pleasantly....the girl laughed loud even more....

Daya : Shreee ..... hanso maat....

Shreya : so....so...sorryyyy Daya...hahahahaha.....yehhh....yeehhh kya halat bana rakha hain apne apna....hahahahaha... halath dekhiye app apni....heyyy bhagwannn....hahahaha..

Daya went near dressing table and looked himself in the mirror.....he also could not resist his smile after seeing his own look....he was wearing a light blue casual shirt with a black track pant....the sleeves of his shirt was folded till his elbow.... One side of his pant was rolled up to his knees and the other side the fold was opened and hanging till his  ankle....his shirt was cupping his body due to sweat revealing his toned body and mucles ..... Coffee stains sprinkled on his shirt....his forehead, cheecks and neck was covered with sweat beads and flour....his hairs were all messy and little wet for sweat....

He turned to her and smiled shyly....Shreya smiled back at him...

Daya : woh mujhe dhyan main hi nahi raha hain....baass ....

Shreya : awww!! It's okk baby....btw you are looking damn cute....

Daya : thanks.. achha woh chodo ye batao bulayi kiyun mujhe?

Shreya : ohh haan..main bhi na...woh baby ke nahane ka pani ready kardiya apne....

Daya : ohhh godd...I am so sorry babyy...main to vul hi gaya...tummm.. tum mujhe baas 5 minute do...main abhi karke laya.....

Shreya : are Daya koi jaldi nahi hain..app aramse karo...waise abhi app kya kar rahe ho? Or breakfast kiya apne?

Daya : oppss....main vul hi gaya..abhi kar leta hoon.... baas kapde dho raha tha dimag se hi nikal gaya...ruko yeh sare kapde bhi le leta hoon ..ekhi baar main dho dunga....or tumhare kuch clothes hain kya jinko dhona padega....

Shreya : Daya pahele tum breakfast karo aur haan thode kapde hain na maine waha bucket main rakh di hain...hum dono ke hi hain...

Daya : okk phir main woh bhi dho deta hoon...achha suno na surf ka naya packet kaha hain?

Daya asked gathering the all clothes and keeping them in the bucket...

Shreya : naya packet to maine kitchen me left corner me jo drawer hain waha rakha hain...

Daya : okk or extra clips?

Shreya : uske sath hi hain...waise apne lunch ka kya socha?

Daya's eyes became widened hearing about lunch ....he just exclaimed ''ohh my god'' and rushed outside without taking the bucket. ....

After few moments. ..

Ahhhhhhh........

Daya came back to their bedroom again....

Shreya : kya hua? Daya app thik to hain na? Kya hua?are batiye to sahi?

Daya : are kuch nahi baas hath jal gaya...