TEDDY DAY🐻

It's again a beautiful morning after a passionate night.....being exhausted by the night work the couple was sleeping peacefully hugging eachother tightly as it was the month of February and there was much cold outside....so this couple preferred a warm hug rather sweet cuddle after the warmth of the cozy blanket.....but as it's being morning the eye of heavern started blinking....Sunlight came through the  glass window and straightly fell on their face ....it irritated both of them...they both stirred in the sleep and together they lifted the blanket and covered their heads....but due to the messed blanket their feet became uncovered.....also they were fully naked...as the cold wind blew over their leg they started shivering and cuddled eachother more .....with this they became irritated and slowly opened their eyes with little disappointment. .....as Daya opened his eyes and saw their condition his naughty mind again get back to their previous night incident. .....Shreya looked at his smirking face and understood his state of mind...she hugged him tightly and whispered

Shreya : Happy Teddy Day my chubby cute teddy bear...

And snuggled more in his hard chest....Daya gladly accepted it ....

Daya : same to you my barbie

Their cuddle was so soothing so warm that they forgot about the time and other surrounding. ....
After 10 minutes Daya asked ....

Daya : time kitna hua hain??

Shreya : don't worry abhi time hain .....abhitak alarm nahi baji hain.... matlab 7 bhi nahi baje hain....

Daya said yawning. ...

Daya : ohh achha...par kal raat ko alarm clock tu tut gaya niche girke.....

Shreya : are haan.....

Then Shreya realised the whole matter and sat up on the bed yelling loudly. ...Daya also sat beside him waking up with a jerk.....Shreya took her mobile from side table and saw it .....it was showing 8 a.m. .....Shreya became bewildered. ....Daya looked at questioningly at her she showed her the phone...as Daya saw the time his facial expressions changed....he becme panic stricken as today he had an important meeting with DCP sir.....he just jumped from the bed and ran towards the washroom without caring about clothes....Shreya hurridly wore Daya's shirt and her skirt.....then she firstly went to the kitchen then woje their daughter up.....here Daya became ready .....Shreya hurridly prepared sleepy Diya for school and having little breakfast they lefy for their destination. .....

At night

Daya came back home late....his mood was also off as because he reached beauro late and so that DCP sir insulted him very much .....he returned home with a fallen face....Shreya opened the door for him

As soon as she saw his face she understood the whole matter....he entered into the house silently. .....Shreya offered him water....he drank it ....then he went for freshn up ......after taking a hot shower Daya felt relaxed....

After having dinner he sat in the hall for watching tv.....Shreya went tho their bedroom...nearly about after 30 minutes Daya entered into the room...he saw Shreya was sitting on the bed and reading a magazine....as she heared his foot steps she looked at him ....smiled a little, closed the magazine.....afterthat she started setting the bed....

Daya came from behind and hugged her from beck with one hand and with another hand he closed her eye.....

Shreya : kya hua Daya? ankhe kiyun bandh kardi??

Daya opened her eyes and showed her a beautiful teddy key ring....

Shreya snatched the key ring from his hand and started seeing it keenly....

Daya : kaisa laga??

Shreya : apne kabhi joytish bidua sikha hain kya?

Daya : nahi to...tum aisa kiyun puch rahi ho??

Shreya : you know yeh teddy wala key ring mujhe kitna pasand hain. ..main to uss din kharidne bhi wali thi but meri paheli wali key ring abhi achhi hain..so liya nahi...aur app le aye...mujhse bohothhhh jyada pasand aya....thank you so much ...but yeh itna bhi cute nahi!

Daya : hein???

Shreya : haan....yeh utna bhi cute nahi jitna meri yeh wala big chubby teddy hain..cutness ka bhandar....and pulled Daya's both cheek....

Daya : achha aisi baat jain kya??

Shreya : haan jee...or iske sath to main jitna marzi utna khel sakti hoon....

Daya pulled her beautiful wife in his arms....okk to khel lo banda apki sewa me haziir hain....

Shreya blushed badly understanding the meaning of jis words...Daya smiled looking at her...

Daya : waise iss teddy me ek khaas cheez bhi hain....

Shreya : woh kya??

Daya pinched the teddy and it spelled ''I love you darling ''

Shreya : wowwww......kitna cute hain....

Then Shreya took the teddy from Daya's hand and kept it in almirah....afterthat they both lied on the bed.....and Shreya started massaging his head...

Daya : are yeh kya kar rahi ho??

Shreya : mujhe pata hain..ajj apko DCP sir se dant padhi hain na...isiliye apka mood bhi off hain...koi nahi kabhi kabar hojata hain aisa....abb app shanti se so jayoye main thidi der massage kar deti hoon...

Daya smiled and pulled her towards himself. ..she fell upon his body....

Daya : tum baas mere pass raho....isse hi mujhe sukun milti hain or shanti bhi....

Shreya : main to apke pass hi hoon but massage se araam milta....

Daya : koi jaroorat nahi hain..tum pass mere pass raho mujhe hug karke sojao. .....meri thakan waise hi utar jayegi...your presence heals everything you know....

Then Daya covered their bodies with a cozy blanket cuddled his wife and drifted into peaceful sleep forgetting every stress, tention, sorrows hindrance ......

Their closeness is enough to solve any problem of their life....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A silly chapter I know but..
Read and enjoy this chappy
Don't forget to vote it
Bye bye guys