SAFETY FIRST

It was a beautiful evening time......birds were returning to their shelter after a hectic day....but something was different ......but what?? ...it was the condition of mumbai streets...the streets which were always full of vehicles, people, hustle bustle of pedestrian, sharp horns of cars were now deserted.....no one could identify it was the same roads of mumbai.....no car, no crowd.....only some people were walking on the road covering their body PPE.....some drug store and grocery stores were open....and this all were happening due to the deadly COVID-19 virus.....

In this silent mumbai where every people were locked in their own house.....some where in a big house a 6 feet tall handsome man was lying on the bed keeping a ipod before his eyes with a grumpy face.... dis pleasure was clearly visible on his stern face.....his eyes were fixed on the screen......a tiny little creature was also present by his side.....it was just coping her father's every action. .....but deep down she was also very much frustrated. .......

''Yesss!!!!...Connected''

Daya shouted with a joyous face.....he brought the ipod nearer to his eyes.....now he was quite happy than before.....his lips were gradually curving upwards.....but that tiny creature didn't understand what was going on but as she saw her father's happy face she understood something good was going to be happen now....

''Papa mummy kab ayengi?''

Daya : don't worry Diya beta.....abhi ajyengi mummy.....

Diya : par kabbb??

Diya : thora to sabar karo princess.....

Both father daughter again concentrated on the screen..... suddenly the screen became all black......Daya became more frustrated. ....he picked up the tab in his hand.....

Daya : ohh god!!! Iss phone ko main abb tod dungi...kaam ke wakt kabhi yeh nahi chalta.....ohh noo!!! Abb yeh black kiyun hogaya screen??

Hellooooooo!!!

A melodious voice came from that Ipod......Daya hurriedly set the tab before his eyes.....and Diya excitedly came more nearer to her father.....

Diya : hiiiii !!! mummyyy.....

Yes it was Shreya. .....she was in france due to some official work.....but before she came the lock down was declared ...... the airlines were locked ..... so she was still stuck in france far away from her family.....her husband her Daya....and her 3 years old daughter Diya......it was nearly 3 weeks she was away from her family. ......so they were connected through online......

Shreya : hello!!! mera bachha.....

Diya : mummy app kab ayogi?? I am missing you......

Shreya : me too bachha.....but main kya karoon....main yaha fass gayi hoon....

Diya : mumma mujhe apke pass ana hain.....

And tears started streaming down from her beautiful large eyes.....

Shreya : babyyy!! Aise rote nahi mera bachha....bass kuch din aur mummy ajayengi apke pass.....apto mummy papa ka strong girl ho na...aise thore rote hain....

She nodded her head in no.....

Shreya : too.....chup hojao...aur ek pyarri si smile dedo.....

Diya smiled between her tears.....Daya huged her little baby and pulled her more nearer in his warm loving shelter. .....Diya cuddled her father more....Shreya was just smiling seeing father-daughter love.....

Daya : okk Diya beta .....abb app apni kamre me jaoo or kal school ke jo homeworks hain use complete karlo...subha apki online class hain na....jaoo complete karlo.....