ROSE DAY🌹

It was monday morning. .... Shreya was cooking his husband's favourite breakfast in the kitchen .....his husband was not in home...he was out for a fresh morning walk.....suddenly she felt one strong arms sneaked through her slim waist and rested over her belly button. .....she relaxed her body as the touch was very familiar to her....she felt a hard chest just behind her back....she closed her eyes and rest her head on this hard but loving shelter. .....suddenly she felt some soft and wet touch on her face....she opend her eyes and saw her cute husband was holding a marvellous red rose in his hand ....he was tracing the rose on her forehead to neck.....she looked at him...he showed her his evergreen charming smile. ....she smiled back and started enjoying his husband's every action.....he started kissing the way from where he traced the rose before .....he started kissing his neck ......she grabbed the kitchen slab with her one hand and other hand was pressed on her husband's hand.....suddenly her husband whispered in her ear...

Daya : HAPPY ROSE DAY my love....

And handed her the rose....she accepted it and smiled shyly......

Daya : hayeee yeh adaaaa!!!!

Shreya(blushing badly) : Dayaaaa.....chup rahiye....
Waise apko yaad tha ajj ka din.....main to bhul hi gayi thi....

Daya : yaar meri biwi ki favourite Valentine's week me kaise vul sakta hoon....

Shreya : tabhi main sochun app ajj morning walk pe kiyun gaye...mere liye rose lane ke liye hain na??

Daya : haan jee....achha chalo abb return gift ki wari...

Shreya understood his intention. ..she rounded her arm around his neck ...he pulled her closer.....they were just inchies apart .....

Shreya(husky tone) : kya chahiye apko??

Daya : Rose

Shreya : par mere pass to abhi nahi hain....

Daya : tumhare pass hain.....

And Daya started rubbing his thumb on her soft rosy lips.....which were trembling in anticipation ....
They were moving more closer.........

PAPAAAAAAAAA.......

they left eachother. .....Daya frowned and Shreya laughed at his expression. ....

Daya : agaya bulawaa...hogaya rose day ka celebration!!!

Shreya : jayiye...dehiye apki princess apko kiyun bula rahi hain??

Daya : AYAAAA BETAAA

Daya left the kitchen and went to his daughters's room where she was sitting on the bed with a red angry face....Daya entered the room

Daya : kya hua Diya beta?

Diya saw his father, ran towards him and hugged him tightly. ......

Diya : papa... papa ....dekho na... chiku mujhse baat nahi kar rahi hain kiyuki kal main use sath leke sona vul gayi...

Daya looked at the doll which was lying on the table .....and our little Diya was thinking she was angry with her....Daya picked up the doll and said...

Daya : achha chiku Diya ke taraf se uske papa sorry...app please Diyase phir dosti karlo....woh abbse apko kabhi nahi bhulegi....hain na beta??

Diya : haan papa abb main kabhi nahi bhulungi.....

Daya : dekha Chiku woh abhi aisa fir kabhi nahi kadegi...chalo app dono dosti karlo

Then Daya kept the doll near his ear as if she was telling him something. ...then he turned to Diya and said...