VALENTINE'S DAY ❤

It's the day of love.....it's the day to celebrate love .....

It is 1:30 at night. ...our couple was lying together cuddling eachother after completing their night work......suddenly Daya cupped Shreya's face .....

Daya : I love you Shree.....Happy Valentine's Day. ....

Shreya : Happy Valentine's Day to you too my love...and I love you too....mujhe to khayal hi nahi raha ke 12 baj gaye hain kabke....

Daya : haan ek nayi din ki shuruvaat bhi hochuki hain....

Suddenly Daya sat up on the bed with a jerk....

Shreya : kya hua??

Shreya too sat beside him holding the blanket upto her chest to cover her naked body.....

Daya : yaar kal mujhe ek murder ki taykikat karne jana hain....subha 5 baje nikalna hain..maine to abb tak bag bhi nahi pack kiya.....sayad waha ek do din rukna padh jaye...

And with this Daya hurriedly left the bed without caring about any dress....Shreya looked at him and immediately closed her eyes with her palms...

Shreya : ummmmhhhh..... Dayaaaa.....kya kar rahe ho....kapde to paheno pahele....

Daya : ohh godd Shreya natak mat karo....waise hi tum mera sabkuch achhese dekh chuki hoon..or main bhi tumhari sab kuch jaan chuki hoon...to jaldi bed se utro aur meri help kardo....mujhe sona hain...kal phir jaldi bhi uthna hain.....

Shreya : Daya app bhi na...please app pahele kuch paheno...

Daya : ohh god yeh ladki....

Daya saw a towel near cupboard ...he took it and wrapped it....Shreya wore his shirt and her panty....then left the bed....started packing Daya's stuff....but our Daya sir was lost in her beautiful wife....

Shreya : baad me mujhe dekh lena...abhi meri help kardogiye thodi si...kya kya pack karoon....

But Daya answered nothing. ...

Shreya  : Daya kuch to boliye....hello Daya....

Daya : looking sexy yaar.....

Shreya : hain??

Daya : haan...you are looking damn sexy in my this shirt.....and pulled Shreya in his arms...Shreya blushed hard....

Daya : yaar mujhe nahi jana...kal valentines Day hain..main tumhare wagair nahi rahena chatha yaar...

Shreya : Dayaa....par jana to padega hi na....duty first....

Daya : hmmmm.....

Then they separated and started packing his stuffs....

It's 4'o clock in the morning. ..Daya got up from the bed ...freshen up...got ready for his journey. .....

Daya : Shreya yaar mujhe nahi jana na baby....

Shreya : babu aisa nahi karte...or hum dono sath hain to humara har din hi Valentine's Day ...ajj nahi to kaal celebrate karenge....abb app jao ...bye...

Daya : haan...ekbar Diya se milke ati hoon...

Then Daya went to Diya's room and k8ssed Diya's forehead....after biding goodbye he left for the mission......

The whole day Shreya felt very much lonely. .....it was night. ..as Daya was not in home and he had called her that he could not rach home today. .....so Diya and Shreya ate food early and went to bed......

It was 11: 50 at night. ..Shreya heard some kind of sound from the main door...she became alert....as Daya was not in home first of all she got afraid. ...then took out a stick and went to the main door with baby steps....