HUG DAY ♥

It's again a beautiful morning but our Dareya was not in home ....they were in hospital....Daya was sleeping on the bed keeping a hand on his breast.... Shreya was sleeping sitting  beside him....her one hand was kept on his forehead....Daya snapped open his eyes and as soon as he opened his eyes Shreya's beautiful sleepy face flashed infront of him.....he looked his surrounding. ....he is in hospital ......and he remembered the previous night Shreya was fully taking care of him .....perhaps for that reason she might sleep there in suchba position. .....he admiried her and felt proud for his choice....As the sunrays fell on Shreya's face she opened her eyes and saw Daya was looking at him.....as their eyes met they smiled at eachother. .....Daya lifted his body a little up and embraced his lady in strong arms....Shreya reciprocated the hug....Daya's one hand sneaked through her tiny slim waist.....Shreya's hand was rounded around his neck.....Daya whispered in her ears.....

Daya : Happy Hug Day my love....

Shreya : Happy Hug Day to you too januu.....

They remained in that hug .....no one was willing to leave eachother. ...they always loved eachother's company. .....the hug felt so soothing. .....

Suddenly they heard coughing sound from the door of the cabin.....they separated immediately and looked at the door way....ACP sir, Salunkhe sir, Abhijit, Tarika and full CID team was present there. .....ACP sir's face where straight and others are giggling trying hard to supress the laughter....Abhijit was having a teasing smile pasted on his face.....

Salunkhe sir : are bhai lagta hain galat time pe agaye...thidi der baad ana chahiye tha...yaha kuch important kaam chal raha tha sayad....

Abhijit : are haan sir ....waise humne to kuch bhi nahi dekha ...hain na Tarika? ?

Tarika : are haan humne to kuch dekha hi nahi....waise Daya Shreya hum thodi der baad aye kya??

ACP sir(shouting) : bass karo tumlog abb...

Everyone stopped teasing and their smile also vanished immediately. .....Daya and Shreya heaved a sigh and downed their face.....then ACP sir continued

ACP sir : or Daya Shreya tum dono.....ghar pe nahi ho ....at least darwaja to bandh kar lete.... or suno....

Daya and Shreya looked at him.....

ACP sir : waise tum log chaho to hum sachme thodi dr baad aa sakte hain...tumlog tabtak apna kaam niptalo.....

With this comment Daya and Shreya both blushed badly and others started laughing loudly which they were controling till then....

Then after a great teasing session CID team left the hospital. ......

It was evening. ...Daya got discharge from the hospital. ......they came back to home with Diya....

At night Diya was peacefully sleeping in her room...and Dareya was sitting on the bed. ......Shreya  was sitting keeping his back on the back rest.....Daya was lying on her lap....

Daya : Shreya tumko woh din yaad hain jab humne paheli baar ek dusre ko propose kiya tha. .....

Shreya : haan bohoth achhe se yaad hain mujhe woh din.....you know woh din me kabhi bhul nahi sakti...khaskar apka woh chahera....my god data diya tha apne . .....

Flasback start

Daya was waiting near seashore for Shreya as she has told him that she will tell something to him.....
After waiting for 1 hours finally Shreya came...

Daya : kya baat hain? Tumne yuhn achanka kiyun bulaya?

Shreya : sir mujhe apse bohoth jaroori baat karni hain ....sayad abhi nahi kahe payi to kabhi bhi kahe nahi payungi....

Daya : are par baat kya hain?

Shreya sat on her knees....Daya looked at him surprisingly. .....

Shreya : I know yeh sab ladke karte hain..but main apki baat samajh sakti hoon...mujhe lagta hain app bhi mujhse utna hi pyar karte hain jitna main apko karti hoon...bass app izhar nahi kar paa rahe hain kiyunki app pahele do baar pyar me dhoka kha chuke hain...but trust me sir main humesha apke pass rahungi...humesha apke sath....Jindegi ke har mushkil ghadi pe app mujhko appne pass payenge...haan Sir main apse bohoth pyaar karti hoon....I love you so much.....Do you love me?

Shreya closed his eyes ......she heard no answer from Daya...she understood Daya surely was surprised to seeing this....so she opened his eyes and saw Day was also sitting his knees....she looked at him. .... his face was emotionless. ..it became hard for Shreya  to understand any thing. .....but he was looking angry and disappointed. ...she understood his answer would be negetive....so she heaved a sigh and was about to stand up.....Daya put his hand in his pocket and took out a tiny box...Shreya looked at him being amazed...his face was still straight. .....then he looked straight into her eyes.....then he opened the ox and showed it to her. ....the box's content was shining. .....yes it's a beautiful diamond ring. .....Shreya became more shocked

Daya : I love you too.....will you marry me?

For some minutes Shreya said nothing just pressed her hand in her mouth just to supress her tears.....actually happy tears....then she just gave a slight nod and stretched her hand ....Daya understood her condition and made her wear the ring....the diamond glistened more beautifully when it came to its real owner. ....then Daya softly kissed her hand ....then left her jand...she just hunged her body in Daya's arm...they hugged each other tightly for the first time....they felt it was just like tgeir home....so peaceful, so soothing, so comfortable. ....they stayed in that hug for some uncountable time....

Flasback ends

Daya : maine to pahele hi soch liya tha tumko propose karunga....or coincidentally tumne bhi ussi din mujhe propose kardi....

Shreya : haan uske pahele raat baith ke maine apni mind ko set kiya tha....ke kal Propose Day or main apko Propose karke rahoongi...

Daya : hum dono ne ek sath hi ek dusre ko propose karne ke ware me socha...or eksath hi propose bhi kardiya.....

Shreya : haan.....

Daya : you know woh din meri jindegi ka best day tha....

Shreya : orr meri bhi....

Daya : or phir yaad hain uske baad kya hua....
.
.
Thus they fell asleep hugging eachother and talking about the best day of their life when they both proposed eachother...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So this is my next update
I am again late.....😔😔....
Sorry guys.....
.
Do read the story and enjoy it...
Vote the chappy and let me know how is the Flashback part in comment section......
.
Bye....